Adams, Oliver D.
Address: 617 W. Main Street P.O. Box 869, Knoxville, TN 37902
Lawyer Firm: Hodges, Doughty & Carson, PLLC
|Areas of Practice||Commercial Law, Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights, Contracts, Financial Institutions, Real Estate Law|
Oliver D. Adams joined Hodges, Doughty & Carson, PLLC in 2007 as an associate. His practice focuses primarily in the areas of representing financial institutions, commercial law, creditor’s rights and real estate/commercial transactions. Typical client engagements include assisting community banks, credit unions and small businesses with issues ranging from foreclosure and collections to employment contracts and commercial real estate transactions.
He received his undergraduate degree in economics with a concentration in business policy from Emory University in 2003. He graduated Summa Cum Laude and was Valedictorian of his class from the University of Tennessee College of Law in 2007. He was the recipient of the Outstanding Graduate for the Class of 2007 and is a member of the Order of the Coif.
He enjoys hiking, fishing and cooking.
Other lawyers in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Alley, G. Keith - 6 views
- Werner, Lisa Collins - 0 views
- Cacace, Monica - 4 views
- Lowe, Hannah Sylvia - 0 views
- Sharp, James (Steve) S Jr. - 3 views
- Campbell, Robert R. - 1 views
- Stone, Wesley D. - 5 views
- Maddox, William Eugene Jr. - 4 views
- Moore, Nathaniel D. - 1 views
- Winters, John E. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Wall, Mabern E. - 8 views
- Hindman, Tommy K. - 7 views
- Tucker, Kate E. - 8 views
- Holloway, N. Craig - 16 views
- Aaron, Roy L. - 7 views
- Simbeck, Molly A. Esq. - 10 views
- Trammell, Brian Hardy - 6 views
- Griswold, J. Scott - 7 views
- Patel, Anita - 8 views
- Floyd, Mark E. - 6 views