Alasauskas, Amanda J.
Address: 223 W. Jackson Blvd Suite 750, Chicago, IL 60606
Lawyer Firm: Arnett Law Group, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Insurance Defense, Commercial Litigation|
Amanda J. Alasauskas is an associate at Arnett Law Group, primarily focusing on insurance defense and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on intellectual property and entertainment law issues. She was admitted to the Illinois Bar in 2017.
Ms. Alasauskas earned her B.A. in Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology from Indiana University Bloomington in 2014, and her J.D. with a certificate in Intellectual Property from DePaul University College of Law in 2017. She joined Arnett Law Group as a law clerk while she was attending law school at DePaul. At DePaul, she served as a Staff Writer and Associate Editor of Notes and Comments for Volume 66 of the DePaul Law Review, and was the founder of the Entertainment and Sports Law Society.
Ms. Alasauskas is also actively involved with American Bar Association’s Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries, where she is the Young Lawyer Assistant Editor for the Entertainment and Sports Lawyer.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Gifford, Patricia L. M. - 10 views
- Chessick, Kenneth C. M.D. - 19 views
- Angel, Naomi R. - 2 views
- Bruce, Devon C. - 4 views
- Liapis, Telly J. - 1 views
- McLean, Daniel R. - 2 views
- Fowler, Philip J. - 23 views
- Tobin, Craig D - 9 views
- Bour, Sara M. - 8 views
- Gordon, A. Margot - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Lacy, Maricarol - 14 views
- Veugeler, Kevin T. - 24 views
- Pocari, Flavia - 13 views
- Timm, Jennifer - 16 views
- Kumor, John Esq. - 13 views
- Smith, Dustin E. - 18 views
- Wiley, Luke P. - 58 views
- Topolewski, Jon - 14 views
- Chirica, Vlad V. - 13 views
- Conti, Gia M. - 17 views