Address: 1856 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36606
Lawyer Firm: The Hernandez Firm, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Collections, Municipal, Criminal Law, Personal Injury|
I was born into a military family and as such, I have lived in a variety of locations including Indiana, Texas, Germany and Alabama. A graduate of Carroll High School in Ozark, I attended Troy University graduating Cum Laude with a B.A. in Criminal Justice with a minor in Spanish. In 2013 I graduated with a Juris Doctorate from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University. During my time in law school, I served as Vice President of Faulkner Law’s chapter of the Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association as well as the Vice President of Faulkner Law’s chapter of the American Constitution Society. My passion for the rights of all led me to become an active member of the Jones Public Interest Law Foundation and the Women’s Legal Society. Upon graduation from law school and due to my volunteer work in the legal community. I was admitted into the Thomas Goode Jones Public Interest Law Society and granted the Pro Bono Merit and Ellen Brooks Merit awards.
I began my law practice at a family law firm in Indiana. In 2014, I moved to Mobile and joined a local family law firm here allowing me to expand my practice in Mobile to include collection cases, municipal criminal cases, and some minor criminal matters in District Court. As a member of the Alabama State Bar and Indiana State Bar, I am admitted to practice in all Alabama and Indiana State Courts, and my focus has been on family law, criminal law, personal injury and collections.
In 2016, I joined the Hernandez Firm, LLC. allowing me to expand my practice even further to areas that include criminal matters in both district and circuit court as well as perplexing issues in family and criminal law.
I am a passionate and hard-working attorney, and here at The Hernandez Firm, LLC we believe that every person is entitled to passionate representation and to have their civil and constitutional rights vigorously protected and defended. We are a team of lawyers and we fight to equalize the playing field in the court room and during the legal process.
Let The Hernandez Firm, LLC be your SHIELD!
Other lawyers in Mobile, Alabama
- Brandyburg, James - 2 views
- Brutkiewicz, Donald E. “Skip” Jr. - 2 views
- Thiry, Renee - 6 views
- McGowin, Joseph F. IV - 8 views
- Binion, Mack B. - 4 views
- Diamond, Ross - 6 views
- Guin, Nathan - 3 views
- Clements, Stephen E. - 1 views
- Parker, John R. - 2 views
- Briskman, Donald M. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Mobile, Alabama
- Allgood, Megan - 7 views
- Mims, L. Daniel - 6 views
- Foxx, Marcus T. - 5 views
- Campbell, Robert C. III - 6 views
- Wible, David J. - 9 views
- McElderry, Leslie - 7 views
- Long, Charles Bennett - 9 views
- Walsh, Tom - 5 views
- Kittrell, W. Bradford - 6 views
- Clute, Bob - 5 views
Most rated lawyers in Mobile, Alabama
- Fuquay, Richard W - 0 votes
- Thiry, Richard Lawrence - 0 votes
- Kemmerly, Colin Edward - 0 votes
- Briskman, S. Joshua - 0 votes
- Johnson, Russell D. - 0 votes
- Brutkiewicz, Donald E. “Skip” Jr. - 0 votes
- Waite, P. Dean Jr. - 0 votes
- Williamson, Theresa Norris - 0 votes
- Clements, Stephen E. - 0 votes
- Nikolakis, Dr. Peggy R. - 0 votes