Alverson , Lindsey N. Esq.
Address: 4094 Chestnut Street, Riverside, CA 92501
Lawyer Firm: Cullen, Murphy & Naples
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce / Dissolution, Military Divorce, Same-Sex Divorce, Legal Separation, Termination of Domestic Partnership, Property Rights, High Value Asset Determination and Division, Business Valuation and Division, Spousal Support (Alimony), Parental Rights (Unmarried – Paternity), Garnishments (Wage Assignments), Domestic Violence, Post-Marital Settlements, Pre-Marital Agreements (Pre-nuptial Agreements), Parental Relocations (Move Away of a Parent), Modifications of Custody and Support, Military Retirement, Retirement & Pension Division, Uncontested Divorce, Guardianship, Adoption, Unbundled Services, Division of Property (Simple & Complex), Parental Relationships (Paternity), Same-Sex Relationships|
Lindsey N. Alverson is an Attorney at Cullen, Murphy & Naples. Attorney Alverson is currently an active member of State Bar of California and practices exclusively Family Law.Attorney Alverson is a native Southern Californian who graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Studies from California State University, Northridge. She then earned her Juris Doctor Degree from University of La Verne College of Law in Southern California.Attorney Alverson graduated Summa Cum Laude and #1 in her class when she graduated from law school. Prior to attending law school, Attorney Alverson obtained extensive knowledge regarding real property and its practical transactional application as a real estate escrow agent.
Attorney Alverson was recruited by the Law Office of Heather Cullen based on her academic strengths, real property knowledge and her ability to thoroughly research and aggressively draft adversarial documentation in client matters.
Attorney Alverson is a valued member of the Cullen, Murphy & Naples team.
From our offices in Riverside, California, we represent clients throughout Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, including the communities of Riverside, Eastvale, Norco, Corona, Temecula, Hemet, and Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, San Bernardino, Chino, Highland, Redlands and Rancho Cucamonga.
Other lawyers in Riverside, California
- Scott Talkov - 115 views
- Godbey, Christina L. - 0 views
- Morgan, Sara B. - 1 views
- Green, Heather A. - 5 views
- Kellogg, Michael L. - 4 views
- Shahidzadeh, Daniel S. - 4 views
- Saenz, Dawn M. - 3 views
- La Madrid, Karen J. - 3 views
- Hrubic, Michelanne - 4 views
- Grande, David E. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Riverside, California
- Moore, Jeff G. - 4 views
- Cullen, Heather M. Esq. - 3 views
- Claypool, Linda J. - 1 views
- Murphy, Valerie L. Esq. - 11 views
- Ovanezova, Malvina - 12 views
- Alvarado, Kathleen G. - 1 views
- Alverson , Lindsey N. Esq. - 2 views
- Cates, Joshua - 9 views
- Blumenthal, Virginia M. Esq. - 3 views
- Stout, Dennis R. - 9 views
Most rated lawyers in Riverside, California
- Cates, Joshua - 0 votes
- Naples, Amanda B. Esq. - 0 votes
- Godbey, Christina L. - 0 votes
- Alverson , Lindsey N. Esq. - 0 votes
- Cullen, Heather M. Esq. - 0 votes
- Shahidzadeh, Daniel S. - 0 votes
- Romney, Brent F. - 0 votes
- La Madrid, Karen J. - 0 votes
- Irwin, Richard H. - 0 votes
- Geller, Michael S. - 0 votes