Anzelmo, Thomas P. Jr.
Address: 909 Poydras Street Suite 2800, New Orleans, LA 70112
Lawyer Firm: Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||General Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation, Insurance Defense, Premises Liability, Transportation Litigation, Environmental Litigation, Governmental Liability, Mental Health Law|
Thomas P. Anzelmo, Jr., Of Counsel with the firm, was born in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1971. He attended college at Louisiana State University and received Bachelor of Arts degrees in both Political Science and History. Mr. Anzelmo obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Loyola University in New Orleans in 1999.
Mr. Anzelmo presently is admitted to the Louisiana bar, and is also admitted to practice before all United States District Courts in Louisiana, the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. He has experience in arguing before state and federal courts throughout Louisiana as well as in alternative dispute resolution. Mr. Anzelmo also served five years as Magistrate for the City of Harahan and was appointed by Jefferson Parish Councilman Paul Johnston to serve on the Jefferson Parish Charter Advisory Board to assist in the decennial review of the Jefferson Parish Home Rule Charter. Mr. Anzelmo also enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter.
Mr. Anzelmo’s legal experience includes the areas of general civil litigation, commercial litigation, construction litigation, insurance defense, premises liability, transportation litigation, environmental litigation, governmental liability, and mental health law. He is a member of the Louisiana State, Jefferson and New Orleans Bar Associations and the Defense Research Institute. In addition to his private practice, Mr. Anzelmo is an Executive Board member and Treasurer of the Judge John C. Boutall American Inns of Court and an Executive Board member of Crimefighters, Louisiana’s largest pro bono organization dedicated to victim’s rights.
Other lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Kling, Neal J. - 5 views
- Crane, Gabriel - 10 views
- Vincent, William S. Jr. - 8 views
- Freedman, David A. - 5 views
- Coker, Ashley Gremillion - 5 views
- DeArmond, Laurie L. - 4 views
- Chamberlain, Victoria M. - 4 views
- Graham, James A. - 2 views
- Shorty, Edwin M. Jr. - 4 views
- Holzenthal, Karen T. - 11 views
Popular lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Luminais, Ryan O. - 8 views
- Gibbs, Craig E. - 8 views
- Cerise, Jonathan B. - 12 views
- Bonin, R. Christian - 25 views
- Coman, Matthew M. - 8 views
- Berg, Claire E. - 12 views
- Forstall, Warren A. Jr. - 14 views
- Epstein, Jeremy S. - 9 views
- Jones, L. Blake - 9 views
- Post, Kristi A. - 13 views