Armand, Arturo A. Esq.
Address: 2655 S. Le Jeune Road Suite 1014, Miami, FL 33134
Lawyer Firm: The Accident Law Group, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation, Estates and Trusts, Real Estate Litigation|
Mr. Armand began his legal career as an attorney for a large Florida law firm, representing corporations, insurance companies, hospitals and doctors. He utilizes the skills and knowledge he has developed over the years in advocating on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Armand was born and raised in Miami, Florida. He attended Belen Jesuit Preparatory School, where he graduated second in his class. Upon graduation, Mr. Armand enrolled at the University of Florida and was accepted into the honors program. While at the University of Florida, Mr. Armand was elected by his peers as the President of the Hispanic Student Association and as a Student Senator. In recognition of his leadership and service while an undergraduate, Mr. Armand was selected to the University of Florida Hall of Fame and was inducted into Florida Blue Key.
Mr. Armand received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Florida in 2004, with honors, and continued his studies at the University of Florida School of Law.
While in law school, Mr. Armand was elected as Vice-President of the University of Florida student body, representing over 40,000 students in advocating for their rights before the Florida state legislature and the University of Florida administration.
Also during law school, Arturo clerked for the Administrative Judges in the Miami office of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission where he assisted judges in employment discrimination matters. Mr. Armand also worked as a summer associate at a large national law firm, working on real estate and complex commercial litigation matters.
Mr. Armand is active in the Florida Bar, Cuban American Bar Association, and the Belen Alumni Lawyer’s section. From 2008 to 2010, Mr. Armand served on the University of Florida’s Law Alumni Council. He presently serves as a board member and secretary of the Belen Alumni Lawyer’s Section. Mr. Armand is also a board member of Passageway Residence of Dade County, Inc., a local non-profit organization.
Other lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Kelso, John R. - 9 views
- Crutchfield, Tim - 6 views
- Beckham, Eugene G - 3 views
- Erenbaum, Jessica Serell - 6 views
- Kingcade, Timothy S. - 1 views
- Pacheco, Norma Iglesias - 2 views
- Apotheker, Stefan Esq. - 8 views
- Robinson, Dallas A. - 0 views
- Cuevas, Andrew - 8 views
- Bado, Jean-Pierre - 13 views
Popular lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Williams, Vernita C. - 19 views
- Blynn, Aaron S. - 9 views
- Kelso, John R. - 9 views
- Citrin, Mark - 9 views
- Orenstein, Jessica A. - 15 views
- Pacin, Marc D. - 10 views
- Alden, Christine J. - 10 views
- Battista, Paul J. - 10 views
- Doliner, Deborah - 9 views
- Garbett, David S. - 9 views
Most rated lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Saiontz, Jessica L. - 0 votes
- Gonzalez, Alfredo L. - 0 votes
- Beckham, Eugene G - 0 votes
- Aguila, Carlos C. - 0 votes
- Beckham, Pamela - 0 votes
- Hoogerwoerd, Peter Michael - 0 votes
- Georges-Pierre, Anthony M. Esq. - 0 votes
- Tirado, Monica Esq. - 0 votes
- Joblove, Michael D. - 0 votes
- Battista, Paul J. - 0 votes