Arnold, David N.
Address: 5100 Poplar Avenue Suite 2008, Memphis, TN 38137
Lawyer Firm: Gentry Arnold PLLC
|Areas of Practice||Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Business Services and General Litigation|
Born and raised in Memphis, David Arnold received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Religious Studies from Middlebury College in 2001. He returned to Memphis and earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law in 2005, where he was the recipient of the Herbert Presidential Law Scholarship.
David N. Arnold founded the law firm of Gentry Arnold PLLC in 2009. Prior to founding this firm, Mr. Arnold practiced for a general practice firm, where he focused primarily in Personal Injury law. His diverse experience includes handling legal matters in Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Business Formation and Litigation, Wills and Estate Planning, and Insurance Bad Faith cases.
Mr. Arnold is licensed to practice law in the State of Tennessee and is a member of the Memphis Bar Association, Tennessee Bar Association, Tennessee Association of Justice, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, and the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives.
Other lawyers in Memphis, Tennessee
- Roberts, Barclay M. - 5 views
- McKinney, Betsy Bartlett - 4 views
- Jerome C. Payne - 3 views
- Curry, James W. - 6 views
- Royal, Paul N. - 15 views
- Morris, Samuel - 3 views
- Cordts, Bradley J. - 1 views
- Turner, Sarah M. - 1 views
- Mesler, Mark A. II - 3 views
- Mesler, Mark - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Memphis, Tennessee
- Parker, John Houser II - 10 views
- Gold, David A. - 8 views
- Gentry, James D. - 7 views
- Taylor, Timothy P. - 5 views
- Schumpert, Holly - 8 views
- Gold, Claire O. - 5 views
- Massey, William D. - 6 views
- Fuchs, Lauren M. - 5 views
- Lazarov, Adam M. - 8 views
- Castle, Darrell L. - 6 views