Address: 156 North Main Street Stop 1, Edwardsville, IL 62025
Lawyer Firm: Gori Julian & Associates, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Mass Tort, Personal Injury|
Ms. Arvola comes to Gori Julian & Associates, P.C., from the chambers of Chief Judge David R. Herndon of the Southern District of Illinois, where she served as a term judicial law clerk for three years.
Prior to her federal clerkship, Ms. Arvola graduated from the University of Tulsa College of Law. While at the University of Tulsa, Ms. Arvola served as the Notes & Comments Editor of the Tulsa Law Review, received the ALI-ABA Scholarship & Leadership Award, and received the Robert C. Butler, Jr., Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship and Writing.
In 2011, Ms. Arvola received a Burton Award for Legal Achievement, Distinguished Writing Award, in association with the Library of Congress.
Ms. Arvola currently works on behalf of injured plaintiffs in mass tort and personal injury litigation.
Other lawyers in Edwardsville, Illinois
- Beasley, Kyrstin - 2 views
- Collins, Leslie N. - 8 views
- Mossman, Andrew R. - 2 views
- Mathews, D. Todd - 5 views
- Hageman, Todd S. - 9 views
- Julian, Barry - 4 views
- Carnduff, Joseph B. - 9 views
- Byron, Hon. Nicholas G. - 3 views
- Summers, Micah S. - 5 views
- Ankrom, Jud - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Edwardsville, Illinois
- Persky, Dori - 16 views
- Kohlenhoefer, Tim - 11 views
- Sandifer, Gregory Joseph - 6 views
- Eichholz, Meredith L. - 8 views
- Blake, Edward J. Jr. - 8 views
- Arvola, Megan - 9 views
- Epps, Jason B - 8 views
- Marker, Michael B. - 6 views
- Petri, Christopher J. - 6 views
- Gillespie, Bradley D. - 11 views