Astorino , Rob
Address: 2525 Bardstown Rd. #101, Louisville, KY 40205
Lawyer Firm: Stein Whatley Attorneys, PLLC
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury|
Rob Astorino, Jr. is a native of Louisville, Kentucky. His practice focuses on helping those who have been injured in car wrecks or slip and fall cases, as well as handling consumer fraud, contractor/builder disputes, home sales fraud, breach of contract, unfair debt collection, and other consumer protection cases.
Mr. Astorino graduated from Trinity High School in 2006. A Purdue University alum, he graduated in 2010 with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and minors in both Finance and Psychology. He went on to obtain a Juris Doctorate from the University of Georgia in 2013.
Mr. Astorino is currently licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, and the Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky. He is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association, the Kentucky Justice Association, the Louisville Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice.
In his spare time, Mr. Astorino participates in the Bluegrass Lacrosse Officials Association (BLOA), where he officiates youth and high school lacrosse. He is currently vice president of the BLOA board.
Other lawyers in Louisville, Kentucky
- Paris, Sean P - 8 views
- Jones, Jackson I. - 2 views
- Vice, Robert B. - 5 views
- Hamilton, Jeffrey A. - 1 views
- Buckaway, William A. Jr. - 0 views
- Raine, J.D. Jr. - 2 views
- Karageorge, Thomas G. - 2 views
- Rowland, Marshall - 7 views
- Rogers, B. Ballard - 6 views
- Howland, Bixler W. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Louisville, Kentucky
- Morris, Douglas H. II - 11 views
- Weiss, Gary M. - 9 views
- Ewing, C. David - 14 views
- Burnett, Matthew - 13 views
- Earl, Trevor L. - 12 views
- Cash, Anthony - 11 views
- Schmidt, Patrick T. - 8 views
- Nu’Man, Felicia J. - 9 views
- Kinney, Martin - 9 views
- Mudd, Nick - 8 views