Aubrey, David W.
Address: 156 North Main Street Stop 1, Edwardsville, IL 62025
Lawyer Firm: Gori Julian & Associates, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Asbestos, Personal Injury, Catastrophic Injuries, Truck Roll Overs, Qui Tam|
David W. Aubrey was born in Highland Park, Illinois. He graduated from Moody Bible Institute in 2006. In addition, he graduated summa cum laude, from Trinity International University with a Master’s of Arts degree in International Human Rights law. In 2011, he received a Juris Doctorate from Southern Illinois University School of Law.
He began working for Gori Julian & Associates while in law school in 2009 and is dedicated to representing victims suffering with mesothelioma. Fighting for victims of mesothelioma is his contribution to the promotion of human rights. Mr. Aubrey is admitted to the bar in Illinois (2011), Missouri (2012) and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois (2012). He also volunteers in civil rights cases as part of the pro bono program in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
Other lawyers in Edwardsville, Illinois
- Byron, Christopher W. - 2 views
- Carlson, Eric J. - 9 views
- Byron, Hon. Nicholas G. - 3 views
- Steinmeyer, Jason - 3 views
- Telken, Stephen J. - 1 views
- Julian, Barry - 4 views
- Gori, Beth - 2 views
- Mossman, Andrew R. - 2 views
- Borden, Virginia (Jena) - 6 views
- Forbes, Jonathon M. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Edwardsville, Illinois
- Arvola, Megan - 9 views
- Marker, Michael B. - 6 views
- Eichholz, Meredith L. - 8 views
- Gori, Randy L. - 7 views
- Gillespie, Bradley D. - 11 views
- Carnduff, Joseph B. - 9 views
- Julian, Wendy - 6 views
- Walton, Troy E. - 10 views
- Kohlenhoefer, Tim - 11 views
- Beavers, Erin L. - 9 views