Bannister, Oscar W Jr.
Address: 401 Pettigru Street P.O. Box 10007, Greenville, SC 29601
Lawyer Firm: Bannister, Wyatt & Stalvey, LLC
|Areas of Practice||White Collar Crime, Criminal Law, Criminal Taxation, Civil Practice, Family Law, Divorce, Fire Loss, Litigation, RICO, Internet Crimes, Drugs and Narcotics, Tax Evasion, Tax Fraud, Criminal Tax Audits|
At Bannister, Wyatt & Stalvey, LLC, in Greenville, South Carolina, our criminal defense attorneys have a clear mission: To provide skilled and professional legal counsel — with the personal touch you need when you are facing serious challenges. The firm was founded in 2000 by attorneys Oscar W. Bannister Jr. and John F. Wyatt, both of whom are AV Preeminent peer review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating.
Our attorneys have over 35 years of experience in the criminal law courts in Greenville, SC, and the surrounding areas, and we also offer comprehensive advice on family law, real estate, personal injury and business litigation.
Our experienced trial attorneys work closely with every client, ensuring that your case is exhaustively prepared and presented as forcefully as possible. Key to our lawyers’ successful track record in criminal defense cases is the work of our in-house investigator, Will Lewis. As a former police officer and Master Deputy at the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office, Will has the critical ability to view your case from the prosecutor’s viewpoint. His detailed pretrial investigations serve only to strengthen your case.
Bannister, Wyatt & Stalvey, LLC, handles all types of county, state and federal criminal defense work, defending clients charged with:
Violent crime Corporate and white collar crime DUI Traffic violations Tax fraud Drug offenses Juvenile crime
To arrange a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, call us. Our law firm is located in the Pettigru district in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina. Be assured that we will respect your confidentiality at all times. We have a genuine commitment to excellence in all aspects of our work.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Other lawyers in Greenville, South Carolina
- Smith, S. Blakely - 6 views
- Christian, Josh - 4 views
- Burke , Luke - 5 views
- Yonts, Brent - 4 views
- Wyatt, John F. - 4 views
- Sherman, Daniel J. Jr. - 2 views
- Bannister, James W. - 4 views
- Edwards, Amy Ann - 2 views
- Bridgers, Jonathan V. - 4 views
- McManaway, Karen R. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Greenville, South Carolina
- Chitwood, Erica - 9 views
- McKenzie, Linda Byars - 10 views
- Bannister, Bruce Wyche - 5 views
- Fulton, Johnnie Dodenhoff - 6 views
- Howard III, Milford (Chip) O. - 9 views
- Melvin, R. Bailey - 8 views
- Lamm, Thomas E. - 5 views
- Daniels, John H. III - 6 views
- Johnson, Crishon Jordan - 8 views
- Eppes, Frank L. - 24 views
Most rated lawyers in Greenville, South Carolina
- Daniels, John H. III - 0 votes
- Stalvey , Alex - 0 votes
- DeLoach, Perry Buckner Jr. - 0 votes
- Beasley, Ryan L. - 0 votes
- Yarborough, William G. III - 0 votes
- Ricci, Brian M. - 0 votes
- McManaway, Karen R. - 0 votes
- Howard III, Milford (Chip) O. - 0 votes
- Harper, Frank - 0 votes
- Christian, Harold - 0 votes