Beachler, Edwin H.
Address: 20 Stanwix St. Fl. 7, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Lawyer Firm: Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||Asbestos Litigation, Mesothelioma Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, Medical Malpractice Litigation, Product Liability, Worker Compensation|
Attorney Edwin Beachler is a partner at the law firm of Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C. He earned a Bachelor of Arts from Georgetown University and a law degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
Attorney Beachler focuses his practice on asbestos and mesothelioma litigation, medical malpractice, product liability, workers’ compensation, toxic torts and personal injury litigation. Since 1974, he has been representing people diagnosed with mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer and other asbestos-related diseases. He is peer-rated* AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell for very high ethical standards, legal ability and professional excellence.
Attorney Beachler has been recognized as a Distinguished Alumnus of the Year from the University of Pittsburgh in 1998 and elected a Fellow with the American College of Trial Lawyers. He is also recognized as a Best Lawyer in America and by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers. He is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association where he previously served as treasurer, secretary, board of governors (NLSA) and Judiciary Committee member. Attorney Beachler’s professional memberships also include the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County and the American College of Trial Lawyers.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Other lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Rawlings, Jessie D. - 3 views
- Gunnett, Gary J. - 6 views
- Gale, Christine - 3 views
- Parker, Christopher - 1 views
- McCullough, R. Brandon - 1 views
- Gordon, Zachary N. - 1 views
- Del Sole, Stephen J. - 6 views
- Morgan, Colin Adair Esq. - 0 views
- DelVecchio, Brian - 5 views
- Dempster, Michael J. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Schweitzer, Robert K. - 11 views
- Diaz, Carlos R. - 13 views
- Harshman, John G. - 9 views
- Freed, Michael R. - 14 views
- Farber, Alan I. - 9 views
- Devine, Bryan C. - 28 views
- Coleman, Craig E. - 9 views
- Kane, John R. - 17 views
- Schwarzwaelder, Arthur (Art) - 11 views
- Kikta, Matthew T. - 12 views