Berndt, Daniel E.
Address: 30 3rd Street SE, Rochester, MN 55904
Lawyer Firm: Dunlap & Seeger, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Business Law, Estate Planning, Community & Government, Real Estate|
Dan maintains a practice focused on business law, providing legal services to limited liability companies, partnerships and corporations. He acts as general counsel to privately held businesses, with an emphasis on financing, mergers, acquisitions, and succession planning. He also advises clients on real estate development, taxation and corporate formation.
In the area of real estate, Dan represents sellers, purchasers and developers, including negotiation of leases, purchase or sale agreements, and tax-deferred exchanges. He represents lenders in commercial loan transactions. Dan also advises cooperatives in their general business and transactional matters.
Dan has served as president of the Rochester Chamber of Commerce, president of the Rochester Area Foundation, Rochester Area Economic Development, Olmsted Medical Center Foundation and numerous other organizations.
Mr. Berndt has been selected by his peers to Minnesota Super Lawyers®.
Other lawyers in Rochester, New York
- Napier, James A. - 3 views
- Brennan, Robert E. - 11 views
- Pieper, Lindsey - 26 views
- Cristo, Louis B. - 10 views
- Nott, Stephanie - 3 views
- Burgess, Robert E. - 0 views
- Stiller, Sharon P. - 1 views
- Fusco, Emily R. - 4 views
- Oehler, William - 5 views
- Lunn, Hon. Robert J. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Rochester, New York
- Lingle, Michael J. - 8 views
- Dolan, Eric M. - 18 views
- Schimelpfenig, Jessica J. - 50 views
- Bersani, Kenneth - 13 views
- Logli, Courtney D. - 10 views
- Zimmermann, Clark J. - 13 views
- Volkmar, William P. - 19 views
- Nier, George J. - 9 views
- Braun, Tom R. - 8 views
- Wolf, Thomas E. - 8 views