Bettis, R. Craig
Address: 5822 W. I-10, San Antonio, TX 78201
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery
Phone: (210) 774-6445
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury — Plaintiff, Litigation & Appeals, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff, Nursing Home, Premise Liability, Products Liability Law, Toxic Torts|
I have been a licensed attorney with The Law Offices of Tyler and Peery since 2003. I practice personal injury trial law throughout Texas.
I am a native of Texas and grew up on the Southside of San Antonio. I graduated from East Central High School and attended Texas A&M University where I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree. I attended the South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas and have been licensed to practice law since 2003.
I am licensed to practice in all state, district and county courts in the State of Texas as well as in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas. I was recently voted a Rising Star 2009 of Top Young Lawyers in San Antonio’s Scene in SA Magazine. I am a member of the State Bar of Texas, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the San Antonio Bar Association.
I represent individuals who have been wronged by the negligence of others. My goal is to settle your claim in the most efficient and economical manner possible. If I am not able to settle your case, I will vigorously litigate your case in court. I feel that too many people are not given their fair and constitutional right of access to the legal system. It is important to me that people who are wronged have their day in court and that the attorney of their choosing provide them the best advice and legal representation possible. I strongly feel that an attorney should care about their client’s needs and keep them informed of what is going on with their case. Providing as much information as possible to the client allows the client to make the right decision for themselves and their families when it comes to settling a case. These are the rules that I try to live by when I represent my clients.
My practice focuses on all personal injury and wrongful death claims, including but not limited, on the job injuries, automobile collisions, trucking collisions, products and premises liability. If you have been injured as the result of someone’s negligence, I can help you and I will work hard on your case.
I have personally tried cases in Bexar County District and County Courts at Law, Wilson County, and Uvalde County. I have personally filed or settled cases in Atascosa, Bexar, Brazos, Denton, Gonzales, Frio, Karnes, Kenedy, Kerr, La Salle, Nueces, Medina, Uvalde, and Wilson Counties.
Other lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Jones, Jeffrey W. - 1 views
- Brown, Shawn C. - 12 views
- Irey, Brooke - 2 views
- Garcia, Javier M. - 4 views
- Gutierrez, Jose A. - 6 views
- Priesmeyer-Masinter, Margaret M. - 6 views
- Bineham, William Douglas - 2 views
- Mailloux, Thomas A. II - 5 views
- Tyler, John N. - 5 views
- Mercado, Alejandro - 1 views
Popular lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Moe, Ryan C. - 9 views
- Cabañas, Alfonso - 15 views
- Bettis, R. Craig - 9 views
- Torres, Natasha Ann - 10 views
- Laubach, Dawn M. - 8 views
- Groce, Erin L. - 8 views
- Taylor, Catherine Duffy - 12 views
- McKenney Gillette, Meagan - 11 views
- Carrillo, Rebecca J. - 8 views
- Gonzalez, Leticia A. - 12 views
Most rated lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- McInnis, Gavin H. - 0 votes
- Cowan, Robert C. Jr. - 0 votes
- Fletcher, Melissa Morales - 0 votes
- Bailey, Johnathan M. - 0 votes
- Trevino, David J. - 0 votes
- Bassler Harter, Sarah - 0 votes
- Morales, Lawrence II - 0 votes
- Shipman, Charles W. - 0 votes
- Dossmann, Lisa - 0 votes
- Daniels, Timothy J. - 0 votes