Biggers, Kathryn B.
Address: 2616 Hibernia Street, Dallas, TX 75204
Lawyer Firm: The Biggers Law Firm, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Business & Corporate Law, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Real Estate, Contracts & Transactions, Escrow/Closing Officer – Alamo Title Co., Estate Administration & Probate, Estate Planning & Litigation, Estate, Trust & Fiduciary Litigation, Oil & Gas Law, Real Estate, Wills & Trusts|
Kathryn Biggers grew up in Fort Worth, Texas. She attended undergraduate at Texas Christian University and Texas Wesleyan College and obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in 1986. She then attended St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas, and was admitted to the bar in 1989. While in law school Kathryn earned the American Jurisprudence award in both Evidence and Procedure.
After law school Kathryn worked at the Dallas City Attorney’s Office where she was a Prosecutor and later an Eminent Domain litigator. In 2005, Kathryn joined The Biggers Law Firm where she practices General Civil Law in both state and federal courts, as well as a closing Escrow Officer with Alamo Title Company.
Other lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Eden, Robert L. - 1 views
- Polzer, John - 4 views
- Meaders, Kim M. - 8 views
- Smith, Richard - 4 views
- Barnett, Kevin E. - 7 views
- Vassallo, Edward DiMare Jr. - 3 views
- Stepp, Elizabeth - 11 views
- Key, Kyra Denice - 9 views
- Whittmore, Gregory Alan - 6 views
- Rawlins, Jonathan Elliott - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- McClain, James E. - 9 views
- Thomson, Marlene D. - 14 views
- Shu, Megan R. - 50 views
- Hill, Teegan J. - 9 views
- Jones, Christene - 14 views
- Parrish, Ashley - 10 views
- Mullen, Regis L. - 10 views
- Oberheiden, Dr. Nick - 12 views
- Brown, Kristin R. - 11 views
- Salas , Omar A. - 11 views