Bingham, Darwin H.
Address: 15 W. South Temple Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Lawyer Firm: Scalley Reading Bates Hansen & Rasmussen, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Creditors Rights, Construction Law, Creditor Bankruptcy, Landlord/Tenant Law, Real Estate, Equipment Leasing, Business and Commercial Law|
Mr. Bingham was born in Boise, Idaho in June of 1972. He received a B.S. degree (cum laude) in Political Science from Utah State University in 1994, and a J.D. from the University of Idaho in 1997. He served as a judicial law clerk tothe Honorable Roger S. Burdick in Twin Falls, Idaho during 1997-98. His bar admissions include the Utah State Bar(1997), the Idaho State Bar (1998) and the U.S. District Court (Utah and Idaho).
Mr. Bingham currently serves as Chairman of the Bankruptcy Section of the Utah State Bar. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Salt Lake County Bar, the General Bar and Sigma Nu Fraternity. He is regularly selected by his peers as one of Utah’s top bankruptcy attorneys for creditors in Utah Business Magazine’s listing of Utah’s Legal Elite. His areas of practice include creditor’s rights, bankruptcy (creditors only), construction liens and construction litigation, landlord/tenant law and general commercial litigation.
Other lawyers in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Rice, Nickolas S. - 3 views
- Rupp, Stephen W. - 4 views
- Adams, Gregory J. - 4 views
- Stephens, Mitchell A. - 2 views
- Hagen, Jeffrey H. - 1 views
- Picklesimer, Ben A. - 0 views
- Christensen, James L. - 2 views
- Schnibbe, Eric K. - 7 views
- Parrish, Jennifer Fraser - 2 views
- Schumann, Penniann J. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Jessop, Christopher G. - 6 views
- Tomsic, Peggy A. - 7 views
- Foutz, Tyler S. - 8 views
- Baxter, Stevan R. - 7 views
- Skoubye, Jeff B. - 14 views
- Olson, Dillon P. - 10 views
- Alba, Adam - 6 views
- Cassell, Paul G. - 10 views
- Newton, Steven L. - 7 views
- Handy, Garrett S. - 6 views