Bleier, Darren D. Esq.
Address: 305 Broadway 9th Floor, New York, NY 10007
Lawyer Firm: Greenberg, Bryant & Bleier, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Divorce, Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements, Mediation, Domestic Violence, Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support|
Mr. Bleier brings to the firm a background rooted in negotiation and mediation. His training includes work for the Mediation Unit of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution. Mr. Bleier’s background in matrimonial law includes work for the former Chief Matrimonial Judge of Nassau County Supreme Court, Hon. Robert Ross.
He is known among his peers for taking a strong stand while maintaining a calm demeanor, which he unquestionably developed while working as an educator prior to obtaining his legal education.
Mr. Bleier has extensive experience handling all aspects of matrimonial and family law matters, ranging from complex financial matters to child support, child abuse, domestic violence, and custody trials. He was one of the first attorneys to be certified in mediation under Part 146 of the New York State Unified Court System.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Ancowitz, Richard B. - 2 views
- Vo, Pani - 16 views
- Peacock, Lauren L. - 13 views
- Georges, Robert - 8 views
- Senior, Norman A. - 4 views
- Gitig, Eric J. - 9 views
- Heitmeyer, Dana L. - 1 views
- Abadir, Nader Alfred - 6 views
- Lese, Peter L. - 16 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Grant, Yannick - 28 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 31 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 26 views
- Iadevaia, Jeremiah - 18 views
- Nazarzadeh, Jordan Jacob - 26 views
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Mishkin, Janet Steel - 18 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views
- Levitt, Jillian - 24 views