Boroski, Marilee C.
Address: 400 South Fifth Street Suite 101, Columbus, OH 43215
Lawyer Firm: Sowald Sowald Anderson Hawley & Johnson
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Domestic Relations Matters|
Ms. Boroski joined Sowald, Sowald, Anderson & Hawley in 2005 and practices primarily in the areas of family and domestic relations law. She previously worked with the Price Law Firm and also spent seven years in the creditor’s rights / collection practice with Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., L.P.A.
Ms. Boroski is a graduate of Capital University Law School, where she received recognition for her work in the Legal Clinic. She received her undergraduate degree from Wheeling Jesuit College and her paralegal certification from the National Academy for Paralegal Studies prior to attending law school.
Ms. Boroski is a member of the Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations, as well as being a member of each associations Family Law Committee. She is also an active member of the Gahanna Chapter of the Women of the Moose Lodge.
Other lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- Moye, James Robert - 7 views
- Wendt, Tracy Q. - 5 views
- Brown, Dustin T. - 4 views
- Delligatti, Michael - 6 views
- Quatman, Janice A. - 0 views
- Gamble, Eric B. - 5 views
- Rapier, Michael T. - 4 views
- Soroka, Roger R. - 3 views
- Evans, Gordon Douglas II - 15 views
- Worstell, Brian M. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- Borshchak, Dmitriy - 8 views
- Boroski, Marilee C. - 12 views
- Gurvis, Anthony - 9 views
- Ciszewski, Scott T. - 23 views
- Drexel, Ray P. - 8 views
- D’Varga, Jessica - 9 views
- Rancour, Olivia - 11 views
- Wasson, Bridget M. - 9 views
- Jones, Beth C. - 11 views
- Jones, Aaron - 18 views