Bourne, Anysley B.
Address: 320 North Carrollton Avenue Suite 200 Mid City Center, New Orleans, LA 70119
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of W.A. “Chip” Forstall, Jr.
|Areas of Practice|
Aynsley B. Bourne graduated from the University of Richmond in 1995 earning a B.A. Degree with majors in History and English and minors in Business Administration and Women’s Studies. Aynsley attended law school at Tulane University Law School where she received her J.D. Degree in 1999. While at Tulane, she served as a member of the Juvenile Litigation Law Clinic.
Aynsley has been licensed to practice law in Louisiana, North Carolina and Wisconsin. After clerking with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Wisconsin and practicing insurance defense litigation in Wisconsin, Aynsley returned to New Orleans and has been an attorney with Warren A. "Chip" Forstall for the past 10 years.
Aynsley’s practice has included handling a variety of issues in state and federal court from the inception of litigation through the appellate process such as insurance coverage, products liability, medical malpractice, property damage, personal injury, bad faith, mold, fraud and workers’ compensation. She has particular expertise regarding class action/mass tort litigation including the class certification process.
Other lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Shorty, Edwin M. Jr. - 4 views
- Rhodes, Christian J. - 0 views
- Montero, M. Suzanne - 1 views
- Chocheles, Christopher T. - 3 views
- Cahill, Elwood F. Jr. - 2 views
- Sher, Leopold Z. - 4 views
- DiLeo, Gregory Pius - 2 views
- Petit, Julien C. - 7 views
- Chamberlain, Victoria M. - 4 views
- Post, Kristi A. - 13 views
Popular lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Schenck, Amanda Russo - 8 views
- Epstein, Jeremy S. - 9 views
- Brown, Gary S. - 9 views
- Vincent, W. Jared - 11 views
- Crane, Gabriel - 10 views
- Powers, Rhett M - 9 views
- Seelman, Richard L. - 8 views
- Impastato, Dominick F. III - 8 views
- Vincent, William S. Jr. - 8 views
- Kessler, Jeffrey D. - 9 views