Brice, Vanessa Lee
Address: 801 North Orange Avenue Suite 830 Top Floor, Orlando, FL 32801
Lawyer Firm: Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter
|Areas of Practice|
VANESSA LEE BRICE was born and raised in Zimbabwe, Africa. She later married her husband, a U.S. Marine who was assigned to the US Embassy in Harare. Ms. Brice later emigrated to the United States after her husband received new orders. Ms. Brice and her husband have a daughter, Nyasha.
Ms. Brice and her family were stationed at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina, and later at Paris Island, South Carolina, where her husband was a Drill Instructor. She worked as a paralegal in personal injury law firms in both North and South Carolina. The military again relocated her husband, this time to Orlando, Florida, where she again worked as a paralegal in a personal injury law firm.
Ms. Brice became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 2000.
As the law firms’ main link to the clients and their families, Ms. Brice came into contact with so many families who were touched by injury or medical malpractice. Knowing she could do more to help those families, Ms. Brice attended undergraduate school at night, graduating in 2006 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management and Marketing (with honors).
In August 2006, Ms. Brice entered Florida A&M University Law School. She joined the firm as a summer clerk/intern in 2007, and continued to work with the firm throughout the rest of her time at law school. Ms. Brice graduated in May of 2009, and officially joined the firm as an Attorney in August, 2009.
Before receiving her law degree, Ms. Brice worked as a personal injury paralegal for over 15 years where she specialized in litigation and trial support. With this wealth of experience, she brings a unique perspective to her position as an attorney. As the spouse of a veteran, she has a special interest in helping veterans, and is accredited by the Veterans Administration.
While at law school, Ms. Brice participated in mock trial, mediation and arbitration competitions, representing her school at ABA and Florida Bar competitions around the country.
Ms. Brice is admitted to practice in the State of Florida. She is also a Veterans Administration Accredited Agent.
Update Brice, Vanessa Lee information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Orlando, Florida
- Gendreau, Christian Justin Esq. - 2 views
- Swiren, L. Bruce - 1 views
- Young, William B. Jr. - 2 views
- Malec, Megan Whitney - 9 views
- Nicolai, Mary - 5 views
- Johnson, Samantha - 8 views
- Killeen, Kyle M. Esq. - 1 views
- Holmes, N. Diane - 5 views
- Davis, Amber N. - 5 views
- Fong, Ryan - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Orlando, Florida
- Beusse, James H. - 11 views
- Bauerle, Kurtis T. - 11 views
- Torres-Alvarado, Natly - 7 views
- Rhodes Cinami, Sonica - 7 views
- Wieland, Glen D. - 8 views
- Douctre, Shon Joseph - 11 views
- Delaney, Suzanne Esq. - 8 views
- Preston, Stephanie B. - 7 views
- Machlus, Joshua A. - 9 views
- Cook, Deborah A. - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in Orlando, Florida
- Ziegler, Felecia G. - 0 votes
- Davis, Amber N. - 0 votes
- Lopez, Edgar - 0 votes
- Beusse, James H. - 0 votes
- Pantaleon, Ed - 0 votes
- Dickson, Russell K. Jr. - 0 votes
- Marin, Carmelina - 0 votes
- Gendreau, Christian Justin Esq. - 0 votes
- Molinelli, Eugene J. - 0 votes
- Hung, Donna C. Esq. - 0 votes