Brinson, Jonathan G.
Address: One East Washington Suite 1200, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Lawyer Firm: Polsinelli PC
|Areas of Practice||Environmental Litigation, Food and Agriculture, Insurance Recovery, Litigation, Products Liability|
"I utilize today’s technology to gain a better understanding of my clients’ business by exploring their websites, searching through recent news and accessing administrative filings."
Having represented Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies throughout the country, Jonathan Brinson knows that each company is unique.
With that understanding, he works to resolve each client’s problems in a manner that best fits its culture and business needs. From manufacturers and service providers to retailers and farmers, Jonathan’s strong oral and written advocacy skill have consistently brought clients the results they need both inside and outside the courtroom.
He focuses his practice on recovering insurance benefits from reluctant insurers, as well as representing clients in environmental litigation. Jonathan is an experienced attorney, representing clients in state and federal courts throughout the United States, including for appeals, mediation, arbitration, and matters before state and federal agencies.
Recovery under numerous insurance policies spanning decades of time for costs of environmental cleanup at numerous sites throughout the United States.Successfully negotiated full indemnification and defense fees from an insurance carrier for claim by a borrowed employee of a temp agency that sustained extremely severe injuries while working at a client’s premises.Recovered full policy limits from an insurance carrier under a federal crop insurance program. Represented a large nursery grower client in arbitration, multiple government agencies, and federal court to obtain recovery. Also successfully litigated a claim against an insurance agent/broker to favorable settlement.Successfully positioned a client for favorable settlement through litigation in a matter involving environmental cleanup at a closed mining site.Obtained recovery under fidelity policies for losses sustained at a client’s international manufacturing plant from key employees’ dishonesty.In a matter involving tens of millions of dollars and ongoing viability of client, successfully navigated litigation involving reinsurance obligations and rescission claims through federal court and arbitration to a very favorable settlement.Representation of numerous clients in Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act related environmental matters, both as plaintiffs and defendants.
Update Brinson, Jonathan G. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Lough, D. Kim - 7 views
- LaBianca, Margaret B. - 19 views
- Tucker, Kevin J. - 6 views
- Powers, Frank I. - 2 views
- Dennis, Christopher W. - 7 views
- Kadish, Eugene M. - 6 views
- Burgess, Robin E. - 5 views
- McDonald, Kelly J. - 1 views
- Glady, Edward R. Jr. - 4 views
- Turk, Andrew B. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Richter, Jasmina - 12 views
- Witzleb, Amy J. - 11 views
- Pitel, Stephanie - 10 views
- Smith, Brad Dylan - 9 views
- Bartz, Matthew William - 44 views
- Swick, J. Taylor - 18 views
- Weinstein, Bard - 55 views
- Israel, Kyle A. - 10 views
- Beckwith, Jessica L. - 10 views
- Denetsosie, Warren - 14 views
Most rated lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Smith, Jeffrey L. - 1 votes
- Bryson, Rick N. - 0 votes
- Kleindienst, Anne L. - 0 votes
- Tate, Elizabeth D. - 0 votes
- Myers, Brian D. - 0 votes
- Anthony, Stephen J. - 0 votes
- Sreecharana, Devin - 0 votes
- Warner, Katie L. - 0 votes
- Langerman, Amy G - 0 votes
- Tracy, Megan H. - 0 votes