Briski, Kael M.
Address: 4 North Second Street Suite 550, San Jose, CA 95113
Lawyer Firm: Briski Law Firm
|Areas of Practice||Employment Law – Employee Sexual Harassment, Severance Packages, Wrongful Termination, Disability Discrimination – Failure to Accommodate|
Background & Experience
Kael M. Briski has practiced law primarily in Santa Clara County since 1991. Over the course of over 20 years he has developed the reputation as a “straight shooter” and as being especially knowledgeable in employment law.
Mr. Briski represents only Employees/Plaintiffs in all phases of litigation pertaining to Employment Law. He has handled the full range of cases including Wrongful Termination, Sexual Harassment, Disability Discrimination & Harassment, Failure to Accommodate, Pregnancy Discrimination, Racial Discrimination, FMLA, Whistle Blower Actions, Retaliation Claims, Breach of Contract wage and hour and severance package negotiations.
Kael is an active member of not only the legal community, but also the community at large. He is a long time member of the Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association where he is presently on the Board of Governors. He is also a member of CELA, the California Employment Lawyers Association, an organization dedicated to representing Plaintiffs in employment matters. Likewise Mr. Briski is a long time member of the local Santa Clara County Bar Association.
Mr. Briski is a family man and is married with four children. Over the years he has been involved in coaching Fastpitch Softball and Little League Baseball at various times for nearly a decade. He is a past volunteer and Mentor at Santa Clara High school’s Right Start Program.
As for his educational background, Kael was a graduate of Mountain View High School in 1982 and took his BA in Political Science, in May of 1987 at California State University, Chico. He attended Law School at Santa Clara University from 1988-1991, and obtained his Juris Doctorate degree in May of 1991. Mr. Briski was admitted to California State Bar: December 17, 1991 and has practiced law in Santa Clara County ever since.
When Mr. Briski takes on an employment case he commits to taking all necessary steps to see to it that his client’s needs and objectives are met. He will personally handle your case and see it through to conclusion.
You may contact Mr. Briski at (408) 297-9100 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
Update Briski, Kael M. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in San Jose, California
- Wei, Julia M. Esq. - 2 views
- Dominguez, Yselle - 5 views
- McDougall, Michael - 1 views
- Zheng, Xian - 3 views
- Tobin, Philip M. - 5 views
- O’Connor, Mark B. - 7 views
- Bennett, Joshua A. - 0 views
- Morgan, Donelle - 11 views
- Chang, Joyce - 15 views
- Cornejo, Missy M. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in San Jose, California
- Evans, Brette - 8 views
- Johnson, Todd A - 8 views
- Bell, Cheri - 7 views
- Wintle, Roger D. - 9 views
- Khalajestani , Bobby B. - 9 views
- Cowden, Marc G. - 12 views
- Honjas, Elainie - 10 views
- Nkenke, Nkechi N. - 9 views
- House, Ben A. - 7 views
- Daprile, Natalie - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in San Jose, California
- Khan, Shehnaz - 0 votes
- Chuang, Henry Esq. - 0 votes
- Cabanayan, Ronald A. - 0 votes
- Bowman, Cameron - 0 votes
- Harper, Heather - 0 votes
- Saenz, Christie M. - 0 votes
- Krepelka, Travis I. CFLS - 0 votes
- Tobin, Philip M. - 0 votes
- Stoddard, Adam M. - 0 votes
- Nielsen, Jeffrey K. - 0 votes