Brown, Alan I.
Address: The Chrysler Building 405 Lexington Avenue 11th Floor, New York, NY 10174
Lawyer Firm: Graubard Miller
|Areas of Practice||Corporate Law, Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax|
Alan Brown is a partner of Graubard Miller. Mr. Brown practices corporate law with a concentration on mergers and acquisitions and business and financial planning for middle market size clients. Prior to joining Graubard Miller on October 1, 2010, he was the co-managing partner of Tannenbaum Dubin & Robinson, LLP.
Mr. Brown graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1964 and from New York University School of Law in 1969. Mr. Brown is a member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association. Mr. Brown is also a Certified Public Accountant in New York.
Mr. Brown is AV® PreeminentTM Martindale Hubbell Peer Review rated.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Himmelstein, Samuel J. - 4 views
- Cannon, David A. - 9 views
- Miedel, Florian - 2 views
- Rich, Jeffrey N. - 4 views
- Acevedo, Ariana Marte - 3 views
- Friedman, Abraham Avi - 8 views
- Donoghue, Elizabeth - 6 views
- Larsen, Andrew O. Ph.D. - 5 views
- Scott, Charles T. - 4 views
- Kannry, Jack S. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 68 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 37 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 26 views
- Levitt, Jillian - 24 views
- Karram, Zachary G. - 19 views
- Conigliaro, Kristin Perry - 21 views
- Mishkin, Janet Steel - 18 views
- Grant, Yannick - 28 views
- Scher, David L. - 34 views
- Pierre-Outerbridge, Altagracia - 25 views