Bryson, Rick N.
Address: 3030 N. 3rd St. Ste. 1300, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Lawyer Firm: Sanders & Parks PC
|Areas of Practice||Administrative Law, Arbitration/ADR, Business and Commercial Litigation, Business Organizations, Civil Litigation, Employment, Insurance Coverage, Bad Faith and Defense, Intellectual Property Litigation, Litigation and Appeals, Noncompete Agreements, Professional Liability Litigation, Patent Infringement, Trade Secret, Trademark Infringement, Litigation, Intellectual Property, Contract, Corporate, Real Estate, Insurance|
Rick uses his approximately thirty years of legal experience and leadership to solve clients’ legal problems and provide meaningful service. His clients’ goals are his goals. He has successfully handled complex six, seven and eight figure matters for clients and practices in the areas of intellectual property, employment, contract, corporate and insurance litigation. Rick listens, responds to and effectively addresses clients’ legal needs.
Rick has been a Shareholder and Director and former Vice-President of the firm and is now Of Counsel. He has been named a "Southwest Super Lawyer" and a "Top Lawyer". He has received Martindale Hubbell’s highest “AV” rating for competence and professionalism. He is admitted to the Arizona Bar, the U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth and Tenth Circuits, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Rick has lectured and published, both nationally and locally, on legal topics and has served as a Judge Pro Tempore on the Arizona Court of Appeals, Adjunct Instructor of Law at ASU Law School, Chairperson of the Citizenship Education Committee of the American Bar Association YLD, President of the Arizona Management Society, Co-founder and President of Bringing Hope to Single Moms Arizona Foundation, National Steering Committee Member of the BYU Management Society, National Advisory Board for the National MENTOR Program and as Chairman, Litigation Section, International J. Reuben Clark Law Society. In recognition of his professional and civic activities, he has been awarded the Jesse A. Udall Distinguished Service Award by the J. Reuben Clark Law Society Phoenix Chapter, was named an Outstanding Young Man of America and is listed in Who’s Who in American Law.
On a personal note, Rick has competed in more than thirty marathons and triathlons, including the Boston Marathon and the California 70.3 Ironman.
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Israel, Kyle A. - 10 views
- Taylor, Emily R. - 3 views
- Witzleb, Amy J. - 11 views
- Gerity, Michael E. - 2 views
- Stuart, Nate - 5 views
- Griffin, Thomas T. - 3 views
- Whitaker, Mr. Philip B. - 8 views
- Betts, Adrian - 4 views
- Baran, Dorothy - 3 views
- Pullen, DeShon L. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Isaac, Elliot Spencer - 11 views
- Righi, Richard L. - 11 views
- Beckwith, Jessica L. - 10 views
- Richter, Jasmina - 12 views
- Swick, J. Taylor - 18 views
- Smith, Brad Dylan - 9 views
- Pitel, Stephanie - 10 views
- Israel, Kyle A. - 10 views
- Stanley, Andrew C. - 14 views
- Denetsosie, Warren - 14 views
Most rated lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Smith, Jeffrey L. - 1 votes
- Kunz, Nathan John - 0 votes
- Estrada, Giancarlo G. - 0 votes
- Erlick, Benjamin K. - 0 votes
- Hall, Carlyle W. III - 0 votes
- Sellers, Jennifer L. - 0 votes
- Stanley, Andrew C. - 0 votes
- Spencer, Roger K. Esq. - 0 votes
- Slomski, R.J. Bucky - 0 votes
- Boorse, Andrew P. Esq. - 0 votes