Buck, Brannon J.
Address: 2001 Park Place North Suite 500, Birmingham, AL 35203
Lawyer Firm: Badham & Buck, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Business Litigation and Personal Injury, Complex Commercial Disputes, Class Action Litigation, Lender Liability, Personal Injury Litigation|
Brannon Buck was a partner at Maynard, Cooper & Gale, P.C. before founding Badham & Buck in December 2007. Mr. Buck’s civil litigation practice includes complex commercial disputes, class actions, lender liability cases, and personal injury claims.
Mr. Buck has held leadership positions in professional organizations at the national, state, and local levels. He is a graduate of the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum and the ABA-TIPS National Trial Academy.
Mr. Buck currently serves on the boards of two non-profits — The Alabama Civil Justice Foundation and Alabama Appleseed Center for Law and Justice. Mr. Buck is also a member of the Council at Canterbury United Methodist Church and is a former member of the Children’s Hospital Committee for the Future. In 2010, Mr. Buck was named a "Super Lawyer" in Alabama by Super Lawyers Magazine.
Other lawyers in Birmingham, Alabama
- Norton, Robert E. - 6 views
- Clark, Charles Tyler - 2 views
- Wells, Steven W. - 6 views
- Friedman, Douglas I. - 2 views
- Hogan, Cameron L. - 4 views
- Dorman, Richard Thomas - 9 views
- Fuller, Leah M. - 6 views
- Brunson, Johnny - 4 views
- Goldasich, Dennis E. Jr. - 9 views
- Turnbull, D. Brett - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Birmingham, Alabama
- Schnelz, Honorable Gene - 13 views
- Hyche, Ida Tyree - 13 views
- Dugas, Aimee A. - 15 views
- Webb, J. Kevin - 11 views
- Romeo, Bruce - 13 views
- Evans, Dawn Stith - 16 views
- Ford, J. Ben - 9 views
- Gentle, Kathryn Crawford - 11 views
- Byers, Leigh Reynolds - 14 views
- Yearout, J. Gusty - 10 views