Burkhalter, David A. II
Address: 111 S. Central St., Knoxville, TN 37902
Lawyer Firm: The Burkhalter Law Firm, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Employment Discrimination, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Professional Negligence, Sexual Harassment, Wrongful Death, Wrongful Discharge|
|Description||David A. Burkhalter, II, is a Tennessee personal injury Attorney in private practice in Knoxville, Tennessee since 1976. Mr. Burkhalter has extensive trial and appellate experience in State and Federal courts. He has participated in numerous jury trials representing employees and/or injured parties (or their families).
Mr. Burkhalter is certified in Tennessee as a Civil Trial Specialist. He is also certified in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Mr. Burkhalter has been listed in the Best Lawyers in America since 1993. He was the 1995 recipient of the Tennessee Bar Association – Justice Joseph W. Henry Award for Outstanding Legal Writing. Mr. Burkhalter is a member of the Knoxville, Tennessee, and American Bar Associations, American Association for Justice, The Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association, The Trial Lawyers For Public Justice, and The National Employment Lawyers Association.
Other lawyers in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Burgin, John Carroll Jr. - 1 views
- Ball, Joshua M. - 4 views
- Bodie, Meghan A. - 3 views
- White, Edward G. II - 1 views
- Williams, Bart C - 1 views
- Kibler, B. Chase - 4 views
- Smith, T. Kenan - 5 views
- Lawson, Cynthia - 6 views
- Moore, Nathaniel D. - 1 views
- Simbeck, Molly A. Esq. - 10 views
Popular lawyers in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Beck, Betsy J. - 6 views
- Henry, Bradley L. - 11 views
- Brezina, E. Michael III - 30 views
- Yeager, Kandi R. - 8 views
- Bartlett, Beecher A. Jr. - 6 views
- Hurley, D. Scott - 10 views
- Griswold, J. Scott - 7 views
- Aaron, Roy L. - 7 views
- Hall, Lisa J. - 7 views
- Carter, James George Jr. - 14 views