Burns, Patrick C.
Address: 8401 Wayzata Blvd. Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55426
Lawyer Firm: Burns & Hansen, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Foreclosure & Alternatives, Consumer Protection, Contracts, Debtor/Creditor, Business Organizations, Business Successions, Dissolution, Formation & Business Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, Reorganizations, Collections, Traffic Violations, Election Campaign & Political Law, Employment Law — Employee, Employment Law — Employer, Estate Planning, Trusts, Wills, Family Law, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Government Agencies & Programs, Litigation & Appeals, Probate & Estate Administration, Real Estate Law, Condemnation, Condominiums & Cooperatives, Land Use & Zoning, Landlord/Tenant, State, Local & Municipal Law|
Patrick C. Burns is an experienced lawyer with a comprehensive practice of real estate, family, and general litigation. Mr. Burns has extensive experience in the courtroom, and is known for his focused and intense advocacy for his clients. He is one of the few attorneys to successfully appeal an intent to revoke a housing license in Hennepin County and regularly represents landlords in all types of leasing, licensing, and litigation matters. He has successfully foreclosed on hundreds of liens and regularly advises homeowners’ associations on declarations, amendments, and remedies in collecting dues. He is also an experienced family law litigator with experience in every county in the metropolitan area, and is familiar with all aspects of the legal system in obtaining the best results for his client. In 2006, Mr. Burns set what may be a record for quickest relief before the Minnesota Court of Appeals, obtaining a writ of prohibition three hours after a court hearing in order to stop a child at issue of a custody dispute from leaving the country. He also has wide experience in business organization, election law, and estate planning.
Mr. Burns was elected to the Board of the Epilepsy Association of Minnesota in July 2014.
Mr. Burns is married, and has three children.
Other lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Storms, Jeffrey - 10 views
- Spector, Sommer - 6 views
- Hill , Jason M. - 7 views
- Lindquist, Grant R. J. - 1 views
- Gegen, Nick - 11 views
- Blando, Mark J. - 3 views
- Short, Kevin J. - 4 views
- Foley, Robert J. - 2 views
- Letze, Stefanie - 9 views
- Katz, Marisa C. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Streed, Mark D. - 11 views
- Zochert, Carrie L. - 15 views
- Pacyga, Ryan M. - 30 views
- Gim, Julian J. - 18 views
- Schenk, Brian D. - 10 views
- Nelson Schaffer , Kaarin - 42 views
- Syzmanski, Kindra Marie Seifert - 13 views
- Gagne, Dawn L. - 13 views
- Nelson, Nancy Lee - 14 views
- Burns, Patrick C. - 10 views