Address: 1880 Century Park East Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Lawyer Firm: Weitz & Luxenberg, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Mesothelioma and Asbestos|
Venus Burns became a member of the Weitz & Luxenberg team in 2011, and currently holds a position as an associate attorney assigned to our Los Angeles Asbestos Litigation unit. Previously, Ms. Burns handled asbestos litigations for a San Francisco personal-injury law firm.
Ms. Burns began her practice of law in late 2009, following successful admission to the California State Bar. She subsequently was admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court in both Southern California and Northern California districts.
While pursuing a juris doctor degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law, the San Diego native competed as a member of that institution’s Mock Trial team and was its Community Service chair. In addition, she completed a comprehensive internship with the Office of the Public Defender in San Diego, serving as second chair on several trials.
Ms. Burns is a graduate of San Diego State University. Her hobbies and interests include snowboarding, hiking, yoga, and swimming.
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Greaves, John A. - 6 views
- Garber, Leonard N. - 3 views
- Maestri, Gregory - 7 views
- Aumais, Christopher T. Esq. - 2 views
- Priebe, Dustin John - 5 views
- Rybak, Talia - 3 views
- Slaughter, Yolanda A. - 3 views
- Hearn, Kenneth A - 6 views
- Rekte, V. Andre - 5 views
- Trabolsi, Ilene Evans Esq. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- He, Ye Iris Esq. - 12 views
- Karama, Jacqueline C. - 19 views
- Makarem, Ronald W. - 29 views
- Grosch, Katja M. - 15 views
- Broomer, Sarah S. - 14 views
- Simas, Gina M. - 23 views
- Eng, Mattias A. - 14 views
- Nicola, Hany Adel - 17 views
- Kwan, Verlan Y. - 17 views
- Baer, Tracy - 16 views