Address: 601 Union Street Suite 2420, Seattle, WA 98101
Lawyer Firm: Weinstein Couture PLLC
|Areas of Practice||Mesothelioma|
Born in Los Angeles but raised in Bellevue, Washington, Alexandra has deep roots in the Pacific Northwest. She received her B.A. in Law, Societies, and Justice from University of Washington and her J.D. from Seattle University School of Law, where she was Notes & Comments Executive Editor of Seattle University Law Review, and earned CALI Excellence for the Future awards in Insurance Law, Elder Law, and Employment Discrimination Law.
During her time at law school Alex was a Teaching Assistant in Criminal Law and Property; she was also co-President of the Jewish Law Students Association and Vice Justice of Phi Alpha Delta.
Before joining Weinstein Couture, Alexandra worked as a legal assistant at DuBois Cary Family Law Group in Seattle. She was also a legal intern for the Northwest Justice Project where she researched legal issues, assisted attorneys with administrative hearings, drafted letters and compiled evidence to review denials of public housing.
Alex brings a life-long enthusiasm for public service to her job at Weinstein Couture. Her volunteer experience includes working with students at Bailey Gatzert Elementary School in central Seattle, where she served as the Chess Club mentor and assisted students with homework. She has also provided pro bono services to One America, helping clients determine eligibility for immigration services.
When she’s not practicing law, Alex stays busy playing tennis, hiking in the Pacific Northwest, and debating the pros and cons of adopting a Rottweiler puppy to accompany her on walks around Greenlake.
"Mesothelioma is a terrible price to pay for working hard all your life for employers in whom you placed your trust. The added tragedy is that this disease hits blue-collar workers harder and more often than any other part of society. The satisfaction I gain from helping our clients achieve some measure of justice and fair compensation for the suffering that they and their families have endured is what keeps me coming to work every day."
Update Caggiano, Alexandra information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Seattle, Washington
- Woo, Risa D. - 29 views
- Wilson, Ann T. - 6 views
- Olson, Robert L - 1 views
- Fairbanks, Joan - 2 views
- Huelsman, Melissa A. - 15 views
- Brede, Katrina - 10 views
- Johnson, James - 11 views
- Clark, Lisa K. - 1 views
- Lovejoy, Colleen A. - 5 views
- Cobb, Jennifer Dunn - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Seattle, Washington
- Bernstein, Katharine N. - 13 views
- Fogarty, Paul E. - 12 views
- Chastain, Seth E. - 9 views
- Babbitt, Ian - 10 views
- Johnson, James - 11 views
- Reddy, Patrick B. - 9 views
- Tisocco, Michael J. - 12 views
- Clark, Catherine C. - 17 views
- Berry, C. Nelson III - 13 views
- Couture, Benjamin - 16 views
Most rated lawyers in Seattle, Washington
- Langer, Fred P. - 0 votes
- Adams, John M. - 0 votes
- Trudeau, Nathan - 0 votes
- Fick, James G. - 0 votes
- Tyson-Shu, Emily - 0 votes
- Lawler, Brian E. - 0 votes
- Wilson, Ann T. - 0 votes
- Cohodes, Susan B. - 0 votes
- Budigan, William C. - 0 votes
- Fuld, William H.P. - 0 votes