Campbell, Colby A.
Address: 980 Fulton Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95825
Lawyer Firm: Trainor Fairbrook
Fax: (916) 929-7111
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate, Taxation, Business Planning, Estate Planning|
Colby A Campbell is a shareholder with the law firm of Trainor Fairbrook. Her practice emphasizes real estate, taxation, business planning and estate planning.
Ms. Campbell has particular experience in structuring new joint ventures and restructuring existing joint ventures to accommodate concerns relevant in the current economic environment, including those involving (i) personal liability and asset protection, (ii) additional funding through the infusion of new capital and the corresponding restructure of the partners’ economic relationship, (iii) a partner in bankruptcy or under other financial distress, and (iv) creditor debt for equity swaps.
She also has extensive experience in business counseling including the formation of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and joint ventures; and negotiation and documentation of general business arrangements. Ms. Campbell’s clientele includes commercial developers, commercial landlords and tenants, and other buyers and sellers of developed and undeveloped real property.
Ms. Campbell served as Practice Consultant for the chapter on Limited Liability Companies in the Matthew Bender book California Legal Forms. She is the author of the limited partnership chapter of the Business StartUp Manual published by the California Continuing Education of the Bar and two chapters of Advising California Partnerships published by the California Continuing Education of the Bar. Ms. Campbell was a co-author of the tax chapter in the book, Forming and Operating California Limited Liability Companies, published by the California Continuing Education of the Bar. She is also co-author of the article, "Income and Real Property Tax Consequences Associated with the Damage of Real Property," published by the California Real Property Journal.
Ms. Campbell has also instructed the course, "Ownership Vehicles for Real Property," for Business Owners and Managers Institute International.
Other lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Gualco, Michael O. - 4 views
- Ward, Justin L. - 4 views
- Bean, Noah M. - 5 views
- Parker, John R. Jr. - 2 views
- Howell, Laurie M. - 5 views
- Hamilton, Christina Bucci - 2 views
- Ewing, Janet - 7 views
- Pearson, Michael W. - 3 views
- Hanly, Patrick K. - 4 views
- Landgraf, Bryan G. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Vega, Gilberto B. - 8 views
- Ewing, Janet - 7 views
- Grunwald, Natalya V. - 15 views
- Sager, John D. - 9 views
- Low, Donna W. - 8 views
- Pasztor, Jolene Marie - 7 views
- Davis, William H. - 8 views
- Chan, Paul - 10 views
- Willis, Tonya - 10 views
- Fetzer, Dianne M. - 8 views
Most rated lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Parker, John R. Jr. - 0 votes
- Romero, Christopher G. - 0 votes
- Bartholomew, Hal D. - 0 votes
- Margarita, Richard (Dick) P. - 0 votes
- Fulton, Jeffrey D. - 0 votes
- Pasztor, Jolene Marie - 0 votes
- Trainor, Charles W. - 0 votes
- Ramazzini, Erika B. - 0 votes
- Hamilton, Christina Bucci - 0 votes
- Sanchez, Ryan A. - 0 votes