Campbell, Donald F. Sr.
Address: 19 N. County Line Road, Jackson, NJ 08527
Lawyer Firm: Campbell & Pruchnik, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Wills, Trusts, Estates, Business Organizations, Estate Planning, Business Law, Real Estate Law|
Judge Campbell was born in Temple, Texas in 1943 where his father was a career Army Officer and grew up living in Germany, Japan, Texas, New York, Georgia and North Carolina. He graduated from Archbishop Molloy H.S. in New York City and then attended Seton Hall University in South Orange, N.J. where he obtained both his BA in Sociology and a commission as a 2nd Lieutenant in the U.S. Army. He then attended Seton Hall Law School, graduating in 1968. Upon passing the N.J. Bar exam and after attending the U.S. Army Infantry and Intelligence Schools, he served a one-year tour of duty in Vietnam.
Judge Campbell opened his own law practice in Jackson, New Jersey in 1972 after working in Lakewood for just over two years- During the next ten years, he was named as Ocean County’s Inheritance Tax Supervisor; the attorney for the Jackson Township Board of Health, the Lacey Township Municipal Utilities Authority, a number of Boards of Fire Commissioners; as Municipal Court Judge for the Borough of Island Heights and as an acting Municipal Court Judge in Lakehurst, Lakewood and South Toms River.
Governor Brendan Byrne appointed Judge Campbell to the Superior Court in January of 1982 where he served in the Family, Criminal and Civil Divisions. Beginning in 1994, he was also privileged to sit in Burlington County for approximately three years in both Civil and Family Courts.
For over forty years, Judge Campbell has also served our nation in the U.S. Army ultimately rising to the rank of Major General in the U.S. Army Reserves. His assignments included four years as Commander of the U.S. Army’s Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command, six months where he was assigned to work in Iraq and Turkey (Operation Provide Comfort), five months in Haiti (he was the senior Advisor to the Ministry of Justice) and most recently, six months in Iraq (again as Senior Advisor to the Ministry of Justice).
Judge Campbell has received numerous awards over his career. Most recently he was honored as a 2016 inaugural inductee into the United States Army Reserve Officers’ Training Corps National Hall of Fame. He also received the 2016 Alumni Hall of Fame award from the Seton Hall University ROTC. The West Point Association of New Jersey also recognized him recently for his combined service to both the Judiciary and our nation. In 2009, the Jackson Chamber of Commerce honored him as a "Citizen of the Year." He also received "the 1995 Award of Merit" from the American Judges Association for his work in Haiti.
In 1965, Judge Campbell married the former Michele Ray. They have five children and thirteen grandchildren.
Update Campbell, Donald F. Sr. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Jackson, New Jersey
- Burns, Yancy Brian - 4 views
- Kendall, William F. III - 7 views
- Roberts, Joseph E. Jr. - 4 views
- O’Neill, Patrick E. - 6 views
- Thomson, Kevin M. - 3 views
- Mullennix, William Scott - 2 views
- Shroba, Laura Campbell - 10 views
- Stevens, John Hunter - 5 views
- Yates, Shanda M. - 3 views
- Germany, Robert G. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Jackson, New Jersey
- Roberts, Joseph E. Jr. - 4 views
- McWherter, Brandon - 5 views
- Williams, Courtney M. - 4 views
- Latimer, Nicholas B. - 7 views
- Polk, Edward Taylor - 3 views
- Kyser, Eric R. - 6 views
- Boren, Ricky L. - 5 views
- Boyd, Jeffrey P. - 6 views
- Butler, Larry A. - 4 views
- Keller, Wayne - 5 views
Most rated lawyers in Jackson, New Jersey
- McWherter, Brandon - 0 votes
- Lichtenegger, John P. - 0 votes
- Parker, Kurt J. - 0 votes
- Campbell, Donald F. Sr. - 0 votes
- Welsh, C. Victor III - 0 votes
- Beer, Brendon R. - 0 votes
- Morrison, George L. III - 0 votes
- Nisbett, John William - 0 votes
- Hardegree, William J. - 0 votes
- Gibson, Cody William - 0 votes