Cannon, David A.
Address: 767 Third Avenue, 30th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Kaufmann Gildin & Robbins LLP
|Areas of Practice||Joint Ventures, Partnerships, Real Estate Law, Commercial Leasing, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Lending, Residential Real Estate, Estate Planning, Trusts, Estate Administration|
David A. Cannon is of counsel to the New York City law firm of Kaufmann Gildin & Robbins LLP, where he specializes in real estate and trust and estates law.
Mr. Cannon has practiced and continues to practice in all areas of real estate law including acquisition and conveyance of commercial and residential properties, commercial leasing, lender’s and borrower’s counsel in connection with commercial and residential mortgage financings, sale leaseback transactions and joint venture partnership structuring. Mr. Cannon represents various cooperative corporations and condominium associations. His trusts and estates practice includes estate planning, estate and gift taxation, trust and estate administration, and pre – and post – nuptial agreements and planning.
Mr. Cannon has lectured to various subcommittees of the New York City Bar Association in the trusts and estates area. He is the author, among other works, of "Estate, Income and Property Tax Effects of Changing Domicile From New York to Florida", which appeared in the New York State Bar Journal (January, 1991).
Mr. Cannon is a member of the New York bar, and is admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court. He received a B.A. degree with honors from Hamilton College and his law degree from the Fordham University School of Law.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Bernfeld, Lawrence D. - 1 views
- Kirschenbaum, George A. - 23 views
- Gottfried, Robert N. - 1 views
- Stine, Carl L. - 6 views
- Mallett, Douglas Aaron - 9 views
- Caruana, Patrick M. - 3 views
- Breitner, Dennis A. - 2 views
- Donahue, Stephen J. - 14 views
- O’Dwyer, Brian - 15 views
- Marder, Kenneth - 4 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- MacArthur, Seth J Esq. - 38 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 79 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 34 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Nester, Minta J. - 23 views
- Grant, Yannick - 28 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 37 views