Caritj , Paul J.
Address: 1919 M Street N.W. 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20036
Lawyer Firm: Harris Wiltshire & Grannis, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Communications, Supreme Court & Appellate Litigation, Trial Litigation|
Paul Caritj is an associate with the law firm of Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP, where he practices trial and appellate litigation and communications law.
Prior to joining Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis, Mr. Caritj clerked for the Honorable Allyson K. Duncan of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and the Honorable Thomas P. Griesa of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Mr. Caritj received his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University Of Michigan Law School. He served as a Lead Article Editor of the University of Michigan Journal of Private Equity and Venture Capital Law, and was the Managing Notes Editor of the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform, receiving the Louis Honigman Memorial Award for the greatest contribution to the publication that year. He received his B.A., with high distinction, from The University of Virginia.
Not admitted in the District of Columbia. Practice limited to matters before courts of the United States and before federal agencies.
Other lawyers in Washington,
- Alvestad, L. Paul - 3 views
- Pepper, Benjamin - 1 views
- Dilek, Fatima - 18 views
- Buchanan, William A. - 7 views
- Carpenter, Stephen H. Jr. - 4 views
- Carr, Harold D. - 5 views
- Kass, Benny L. - 2 views
- Nelson, Mike - 3 views
- Rolfs, Rachel - 2 views
- Lowell, Richard (“Rick”) S. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Washington,
- Renner, Richard R. - 11 views
- Fredley, Steven A. - 8 views
- Dale, G. Allen - 8 views
- Chuzi, George M. - 12 views
- Maginnis, John “Jack” C. III - 10 views
- Kass, Brian L. - 17 views
- Granwell, Alan W. - 22 views
- Newman, Elizabeth L. - 8 views
- Biswese, Traci D. - 38 views
- Marx, Jared P. - 17 views