Address: 180 Sutter Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104
Lawyer Firm: Van Der Hout, Brigagliano, Nightingale, L.L.P.
|Areas of Practice||Immigration Law, Employment-Based Visas and Petitions, Labor Certification, Adjustment of Status, Consular Processing, Family-Based Visas and Petitions, Naturalization and Citizenship, Asylum|
Beth Cohn-Mintz graduated from Stanford Law School in 1995 and received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Theory from UCLA in 1988.
Ms. Cohn-Mintz joined Van Der Hout, Brigagliano & Nightingale, LLP in 2015. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Cohn-Mintz practiced employment-based immigration law for nearly two decades with firms in San Francisco and Palo Alto, where she represented multinational and Fortune 500 companies, as well as start-ups and small businesses in all aspects of immigration law. Ms. Cohn-Mintz has also worked with the San Francisco office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, conducting interviews and investigating individuals requesting asylum in the U.S. She specializes in employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas for executives, researchers, engineers and scientists, as well as affirmative asylum applications.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Cohn-Mintz worked as an advocate for people with AIDS in New York City’s South Bronx. While at Stanford, she developed an HIV/AIDS legal services program in East Palo Alto, for which she received the 1993 Kennedy Public Service Fellowship and 1993 Stanford Public Service Fellowship, as well as the 1994 California Bar Association Public Service Fellowship.
Other lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Rothman, Robert J. - 2 views
- Tour-Sarkissian, Paul - 8 views
- Omid Khalifeh - 3 views
- La, Trang - 5 views
- Lawless, Therese M. - 4 views
- Dolan, Christopher B. - 3 views
- Kinney, Deb L. - 10 views
- Tour-Sarkissian, Christine - 2 views
- Mandelbaum, Chaya M. - 3 views
- Kronenberg, Steven A. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Mendle, Adrienne - 36 views
- Ezrin, Joshua C. - 12 views
- Nachlis, Lorie S. - 10 views
- Sayad, Pamela M. Esq. - 16 views
- Nechay, Valery - 15 views
- Righetti, Matthew - 11 views
- Trevor, George S. - 11 views
- Bravo, Joe - 14 views
- Seto, Rowena C. - 13 views
- Spielman, Katie J. - 11 views