Coleman, Sterling Esq.
Address: Guardian Building 500 Griswold Street Suite 2340, Detroit, MI 48226
Lawyer Firm: Federal Criminal Attorneys of Michigan
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense|
Attorney Sterling Coleman has practiced law for twenty-six years, starting off in Oakland. The Honorable David Breck, then judge of the Oakland County circuit court swore in attorney Coleman. His past clients have been found not guilty in many different types of felony litigation, including murder 1, armed robbery, criminal sexual conduct 1st degree, bank robbery, and assault with intent to murder – to name a few.
This third generation attorney (grandfather Nathan Benjamin Young graduated from Yale Law and uncle Ira Young graduated from Washington University Law School) is a Wayne State Law School alumni (class of 1988). Attorney Coleman has a B.A. degree from Talladega College (1977), and an M.B.A. from the University of Detroit, (1980). Coleman is happily married to Kendra Coleman, whose past accomplishments include acting as a Senior Chief Petty Officer in the US Naval Reserve. Daughter Kristian Coleman is a student at the College of Creative Studies in Detroit with an ambition of becoming a grade school teacher.
Attorney Sterling Coleman will guarantee his best effort on behalf of every client he represents based on his experience and his zeal for the law.
Other lawyers in Detroit, Michigan
- Ellenstein, Robert - 5 views
- Childress, Lori Ann - 2 views
- Schulman, Sanford A. Esq. - 5 views
- Counsman, Richard T. - 3 views
- Kwiecien, Christopher A. - 7 views
- Hurbis, Steven C. - 10 views
- Jones, Laura Elizabeth - 2 views
- LaRene, N.C. Deday - 7 views
- Schenk, Matthew A. - 1 views
- Cotton, Daimeon Esq. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Detroit, Michigan
- Taweel, A. Tony - 9 views
- O’Brien, John A. - 6 views
- Tirella, David T. - 10 views
- Rataj, Michael A. - 4 views
- Monnich, John R. Sr. - 4 views
- Sanfield, Joel A. - 8 views
- Vergara, Claire D’Lou - 18 views
- McKeen, Brian J. - 4 views
- Kriger, Allison L. - 21 views
- Kriger, Mark J. - 11 views