Colley, Stephen A.
Address: 11682 El Camino Real Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92130
Lawyer Firm: Stephen A. Colley, APC
|Areas of Practice||Franchise registration and representation, Professional Practice Transactions, Sale or purchase of a business, Shareholder agreements, Contracts, Real Estate, General business services|
As a former attorney with the San Diego Office of the Department of Corporations-the local government office responsible for franchise registration and law enforcement-I am intimately familiar with business and franchising laws. Whether you are a franchisor, franchisee, corporate owner, partner in a business, or sole proprietor, I can help you with you legal needs.
Mr. Colley holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Los Angeles (UCLA) and a Masters in Clinical Psychology from California State University at Los Angeles. He earned his juris doctor in 1976 from the University of San Diego School of Law.
In addition to his work in private practice, Mr. Colley frequently lectures on franchise and business law and has served as a speaker for various professional organizations and trade shows. He has written a number of articles on topics relevant to his area of expertise, including shareholder agreements, tax implications for business transactions, and franchising among other things.
Other lawyers in San Diego, California
- Bishop, Steven M. - 7 views
- Papaefthimiou, Alexander E. Of Counsel - 3 views
- Grundon, Bryan M. - 2 views
- Frazier, Alyssa - 12 views
- Darlin, Patrice Marie - 3 views
- Nalu, A. Michael - 6 views
- Gritz, Eric - 4 views
- Taylor, Sandra F. - 4 views
- McClellan, Craig R. - 7 views
- Yaeckel, Eric - 7 views
Popular lawyers in San Diego, California
- Lusher, Tara R. Esq. - 8 views
- Levin, Michael - 10 views
- Rand, Karl A. - 9 views
- Butler, Elyse B. - 24 views
- Schneider, Julia - 8 views
- Gomez, Iris - 12 views
- Hunt, Jeremy Philip - 9 views
- Cadora, Kevin L. - 13 views
- Encinias, Anna - 10 views
- Yelman, Tara L. Esq. - 10 views