Address: 16520 Bake Parkway Suite 280, Irvine, CA 92618
Lawyer Firm: Ron Cordova Attorney-at-Law
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense, Criminal Law – State and Federal, DUI / DWI|
Ron Cordova is an experienced and well-respected criminal defense attorney. He has successfully represented clients in a wide array of state and federal criminal matters, including homicides and other violent offenses such as assault, battery, robbery, drug charges, theft and white collar offenses, alcohol-related charges and juvenile cases. Please see the practice areas page of this website for further information on Mr. Cordova’s areas of expertise.
Ron Cordova represents clients in Orange County as well as statewide and nationally, devoting personal attention to each client’s case. He combines skill, compassion and aggressive representation to provide the highest level of legal service. With more than 40 years of criminal law and jury trial experience, Ron Cordova has a well-deserved reputation for obtaining outstanding results in even the most difficult and challenging cases. He has tried more than 150 cases to verdict and maintains a truly national practice, having represented clients in 34 states and the District of Columbia as well as several foreign countries. Despite such prominence, Ron remains accessible to his clients and does not pass their cases off to associates.
Ron Cordova is a distinguished criminal defense lawyer. He has been named a "Southern California SuperLawyer" ten times since 2007 and has received the highest possible rating of "AV" from Martindale Hubbell, the national directory of attorneys, confirming his preeminent legal ability and the highest ethical standards.
Ron Cordova has been recognized by Newsweek Magazine in 2011, 2012 and 2013 as one of the best criminal defense attorneys nationwide. He has also been recognized as one of the top five criminal defense lawyers in Orange County by OC Metro Magazine every year since 2009. Ron is also listed in Who’s Who in America and Who’s Who in American Law.
Ron Cordova is a former Orange County deputy district attorney and a former member of the California Legislature. Additionally, he has served as a professor of criminal law in California and internationally. Ron has taught courses at the University of California, Irvine, the Institute of Comparative Law at the University of Szeged, Hungary, the University of Debrecen, Hungary, the University of Pecs, Hungary, the University of Maribor, Slovenia, Jan Masaryk University in Brno in the Czech Republic and Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Poland.
Ron Cordova is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in California as well as federal courts in Arizona, Colorado, Michigan and Texas. He has also been admitted pro hac vice in numerous jurisdictions throughout the United States.
Update Cordova, Ron information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Irvine, California
- Friedman, Alan J. - 9 views
- Broussard, Timothy J. - 1 views
- Miliband, Nikki Presley - 8 views
- Trafton, Alan Paul - 0 views
- Chai, Min K. - 7 views
- More, Keith - 16 views
- Davies, Denise Curren - 4 views
- Biornstad, Shane M. - 9 views
- Glantz, Jason M. - 4 views
- Hegness, Paul C. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Irvine, California
- Peterson, Christopher D. - 8 views
- Sanchez, Amber M. - 10 views
- Goldsmith, Robert G. - 9 views
- Hammers, Stephen G. - 10 views
- Friedman, Alan J. - 9 views
- Nuguid, Marie J.D. - 8 views
- Lusich, Matthew Esq. - 9 views
- Frazier, Brianna - 8 views
- Dworakowski, David - 8 views
- Melendrez, Jesse - 11 views
Most rated lawyers in Irvine, California
- Vickery, Douglas M. - 0 votes
- Tukhi, Faheem A. - 0 votes
- Sifers, James Steven - 0 votes
- Nazemi, Fariema - 0 votes
- Chini, Ron Mehran - 0 votes
- Bertch , Whit - 0 votes
- Lucich, Clare - 0 votes
- Stilz, Jonathan R. - 0 votes
- Harter, David J. - 0 votes
- Satin, Kenneth Esq. - 0 votes