Cornehls, Grant R.
Address: 555 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Warshaw Burstein, LLP
|Areas of Practice|
Grant is a senior litigation associate in our New York office, practicing in securities and commodity futures litigation. He defends broker-dealers and FCMs in cases involving complex financial fraud and in employee "raiding" disputes with rival firms. He appears in state and federal courts throughout the country and before NASD and NFA arbitration panels. He also has extensive experience in real estate and title insurance litigation, employment litigation, and the defense of class actions and other complex litigations.
Grant came to Herrick in 2001 after working at the Washington, D.C. office of Kirkland Ellis. He also served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Dickinson R. Debevoise of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. He is a magna cum laude graduate of New York Law School, where he was an editor of the New York Law School Law Review, and received his undergraduate degree in history from the University of Texas at Arlington.
Grant is proficient in Dutch, Spanish, German and Swedish.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Schwartz, Peter A. - 3 views
- Block, Michael - 2 views
- Egan, Susan B. - 8 views
- Lynch, Steven E. - 11 views
- Peacock, Lauren L. - 13 views
- Conigliaro, Kristin Perry - 21 views
- Grubin, John F. - 2 views
- Brecker, Jeffrey R. - 1 views
- Kimble, Andrew - 7 views
- Togut, Albert - 7 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Mingione, Dominick - 37 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Grant, Yannick - 28 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 68 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 22 views
- Beatty, John - 52 views
- Nazarzadeh, Jordan Jacob - 26 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 34 views