Cosmas, William G.
Address: 1 Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108
Lawyer Firm: Fitch Law Partners LLP
|Areas of Practice||Arbitration, Banking Litigation, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, White Collar Defense and Investigations, International Arbitration and Litigations, Local Counsel To Out-Of-State Law Firms, Maritime and Admiralty Litigation, Probate Litigation|
William G. Cosmas joined Fitch Law Partners LLP as an Associate upon his graduation from Boston College Law School, (J.D., 2007). As a law student, Will was a Member of the National Environmental Moot Court Team (2007) and active in the Grimes Moot Court Competition (Co-Chair, 2007; Top Ten Oralists, 2006). He also worked as a law clerk at Fitch during law school. Will received his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University, (A.B., 2001), and worked for a public relations firm in New York City before entering law school.
For the last seven years, Will has been recognized as a "Rising Star" in the "Massachusetts Super Lawyers" list published by the Thomson Reuters rating service in Boston Magazine. The Rising Star award is limited to 2.5% of lawyers in Massachusetts under the age of 40 who have been practicing for less than 10 years.
Will works primarily in the areas of business litigation, real estate litigation, white-collar criminal defense, government investigations, e-discovery and complex civil litigation. He is the author of From Here to Clemency: Navigating the Massachusetts Pardon Process, 59 Boston Bar J. (Spring 2015) and Practical Law Company’s Statutes of Limitations: Massachusetts (2015), which he co-authored in 2012 and 2014. Will is also the co-author of MCLE’s Massachusetts Superior Court Civil Practice Jury Instructions on Eminent Domain Cases (2008, 2011, 2015).
Will is Immediate Past President of the Georgetown Club of Greater Boston, the university’s official alumni club in Massachusetts, having served two terms as Club President from 2011-2015. He also serves as assistant coach on a Beverly Youth Soccer Association Under-8 girls soccer team.
Other lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Shevlin, John B. Jr. - 10 views
- Swartz, Tara M. - 1 views
- Perry, Katharine S. - 0 views
- DiBiase, Thomas J. - 5 views
- Shapiro, Nicholas P. - 3 views
- Hubbard, Jared L. - 5 views
- Centeio, Jose Couto - 4 views
- Stefanilo, Michael Jr. - 12 views
- McMorris, Leah - 7 views
- Merrigan, James M. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Nathanson, Alvin S. - 12 views
- Balletto, Michael E. - 13 views
- Valentine, Dwight D. - 41 views
- Harris, Kristin Tyler - 7 views
- Field, Stefani M. - 8 views
- Carney, J. W. Jr. - 17 views
- Zicht, Louis C. - 11 views
- Wainwright, Andrew S. - 8 views
- Joyce, Kevin J. - 9 views
- Davis, Ethan Z. - 12 views