Cullen, James P.
Address: 55 Public Square Suite 1550, Cleveland, OH 44113
Lawyer Firm: James P. Cullen LLC, LPA
|Areas of Practice||Probate / Estate Administration, Business, Personal Injury, Real Estate|
Attorney James P. Cullen has been practicing law for over 27 years in Cleveland and Cuyahoga County, Ohio. He specializes in estate administration, business and real estate matters and personal injury law.
A graduate of Georgetown University, B.S.F.S. (1980) and Cleveland Marshall Law School, J.D. (1985), he is admitted to the local federal court in Cleveland, Ohio, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Cullen’s legal practice has spanned a wide variety of areas and he has touched on almost all phases of practice. His general knowledge gives him a unique opportunity to analyze a client’s legal problem from different legal perspectives.
Other lawyers in Cleveland, Ohio
- Pinney, Jon J. - 9 views
- Fitzgerald, Timothy J. - 1 views
- Hoza, Michele L. - 3 views
- Bersticker, Steven C. - 6 views
- Simms, Joseph S. - 4 views
- Spring, William L. - 1 views
- Kohrman, S. Lee - 6 views
- Stamm, Kathleen A. - 2 views
- Garver, Jonathan N. - 5 views
- Weiner, David C. - 10 views
Popular lawyers in Cleveland, Ohio
- Reedy, William - 15 views
- Mastandrea, Rod - 13 views
- Hupp, Steven J. - 10 views
- Acton, Shawn M. - 9 views
- Young, D.J. Esq. - 13 views
- Polito, John S. - 13 views
- Kraemer, Lisa R. - 12 views
- Laudato, Nick - 11 views
- Boles, Edgar - 15 views
- Kotnik, Donald P. - 10 views