Dang, Charles H.Y. Esq.
Address: Topa Financial Center, Fort Street Tower 745 Fort Street, Suite 801, Honolulu, HI 96813
Lawyer Firm: Bickerton Dang, LLLP
|Areas of Practice||Serious Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, Workers’ Compensation|
Charles Dang has practiced law in Hawaii for over 20 years and is a founding partner of the firm. His practice emphasizes worker’s compensation and personal injury litigation and Charlie has successfully represented hundreds of clients in each specialty.
In addition to his legal practice, Charlie became a Honolulu Police Officer in 1987 and continues to serve as an active patrolman and member of the Honolulu Police Department Reserve Officer Program.
Charlie was born and raised in Hawaii and is a graduate of St. Louis High School. He received his undergraduate degree at the University of Hawaii at Manoa in 1978 in Communications. After graduation, Charlie worked in the airline industry for several years where he traveled extensively throughout the United States, Europe and the Far East. He received his law degree at the University of San Francisco School of Law in 1985.
Charlie enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons pursuing various outdoor activities, including ocean kayaking, fishing, surfing, and backpacking.
Other lawyers in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Lee, Lynnae Esq. - 3 views
- Miyashita, Robert S. - 1 views
- Doi, Gavin K. - 10 views
- Lui-Kwan, Gregory L. - 0 views
- Kasten, Ryan B. - 6 views
- Hirayasu, Naomi - 6 views
- Sakumoto, Randall F. - 4 views
- Kawana, Sabrina M. - 1 views
- Simons, David F. - 8 views
- Chin, Bennett J. - 25 views
Popular lawyers in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Kim, Daniel T. - 8 views
- Mukai, Stanley Y. - 10 views
- Wong, Reuben S.F. - 8 views
- Sekiya, Gerald Y. - 11 views
- Honda, Glenn T. - 10 views
- Takara, Jo-Ann K. - 18 views
- Mukai, Shaun M. - 9 views
- Kato, Keith K. - 13 views
- Suzuka, Keith K. - 10 views
- Goo, William L. - 13 views