Address: 1800 Saint James Pl. Suite 620, Houston, TX 77056
Lawyer Firm: Laura Dale & Associates, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Family Law|
Heather C. Daniels received her J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center; prior to law school she attended the University of Houston where she earned a B.S. in Biology and graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Heather’s practice in family law is extensive, ranging from same-sex divorce, premarital agreements, spousal support, child custody, termination of parental rights, grandparent visitation and custody rights; while her focus within the family law practice revolves around complex property disputes. She has a wealth of experience in representing client’s who have intricate property issues whether involving community or separate property such as confirming and securing separate property, characterization of assets, business valuations, stock options, and retirement plans. She is dedicated to her clients and focused on the best way to help each client based on their specific needs. She has gained experienced in litigation and mediation throughout her seven years of practice.
Heather is involved in several professional associations including the family law section of the Houston Bar Association, State Bar of Texas LGBT Law Section and the Texas Family Law Foundation.
Other lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Sepulveda, Stephanie - 20 views
- Thompson, Travis - 3 views
- Pritchard, Thomas C - 1 views
- Graham, Leah M. - 8 views
- Lesher, Christina - 8 views
- McConnell, Paul J. III - 4 views
- Dunmore, Ieshia J. - 12 views
- Hornsby, Lezzlie E. - 5 views
- Spears, Angela R. - 3 views
- Eberle, Joshua A. - 13 views
Popular lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Tomlinson, Ashley - 48 views
- Jaimes-Salgado, Maria L. - 31 views
- Beaty, D.J. - 23 views
- Reed, Andrew - 20 views
- Gladden, Greg - 16 views
- Vultaggio Gerdes, Sarah - 13 views
- Spagnoletti, Francis I - 34 views
- Devitt, Laura - 24 views
- Tibbets, Michael R. - 18 views
- Foley, James H. - 30 views