Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Litigation (Real Estate), Real Estate Development, Real Estate Leasing, Transactional Law|
Laura Davidov joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2014 and is as an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Ms. Davidov was an associate at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C., a Long Island law firm, where she focused her practice on commercial and real estate litigation, brokerage disputes and condemnation cases.
Ms. Davidov received a bachelor’s degree in psychology, cum laude, from Queens College, and represented the college as a member of the National Honor Society of Psychology. She earned her J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law, where she served on the Journal of American College of Trusts and Estates Counsel.
Ms. Davidov is a member of the board of directors of the Autism Legal Foundation and the Nassau County Women’s Bar Association. In 2014, she was honored with the association’s Bessie Ray Geffner Award as an outstanding newly admitted attorney.
Ms. Davidov is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York County Lawyers Association and the Nassau County Women’s Bar Association. She is licensed to practice law in New York and New Jersey.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Marecki, Patrick - 8 views
- Wilner, Adam C. Esq. - 2 views
- Donahue, Stephen J. - 14 views
- Kopelowitz, Joshua - 6 views
- Scott, Charles T. - 4 views
- Wagowski, Evan I. - 4 views
- Goren, Gaddi Esq. - 2 views
- Mischel, Richard E. - 3 views
- Botwinick, Jeffrey - 4 views
- Greco, Victor - 6 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Conigliaro, Kristin Perry - 21 views
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Davidov, Laura - 63 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 79 views
- Nazarzadeh, Jordan Jacob - 26 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 37 views
- Pierre-Outerbridge, Altagracia - 25 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 31 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 37 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 99 views