Davies, Denise Curren
Address: 4 Park Plaza Suite 500, Irvine, CA 92614
Lawyer Firm: Bentley & More, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Workers’ Compensation|
Denise Curren Davies obtained her undergraduate degree at U.C. Irvine in 1988 and traveled a year abroad before completing her law degree at Pepperdine University School of Law in 1992. While at Pepperdine, she founded the first Hispanic Law Student Association and served as their President.
She then spent 21 years as a worker’s compensation defense attorney and therefore understands the difficult challenges that insurance companies present to our clients. Accordingly, she is able to work around those obstacles in order to obtain the maximum benefits for our clients. Her knowledge on the defense aspect serves our offices well.
Ms. Davies now represents most of our professional athlete clients, as well as other workers compensation clients. She is dedicated to providing zealous legal representation to each and every one of the individuals she represents.
In her free time, Ms. Davies enjoys spending time with her family, her children, traveling, cooking and playing with her dogs.
Other lawyers in Irvine, California
- Davaei, Nader - 9 views
- Taylor, John B. - 3 views
- Philo, Michelle A. - 0 views
- Lee, Andrew J. - 8 views
- Miliband, Nikki Presley - 8 views
- Kelch, Thomas G. - 4 views
- Gardner, Dixon - 4 views
- Sifers, James Steven - 1 views
- Lowe, Melissa Davis - 6 views
- Counsman, Paige - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Irvine, California
- Gates, Peter J. - 13 views
- Robinson, Parisah - 23 views
- Melendrez, Jesse - 11 views
- Dyess, Robert W. Jr. - 8 views
- kessier, daniel joseph - 8 views
- Wiseman, Brett - 11 views
- Dworakowski, David - 8 views
- Shulman, Leonard M. - 8 views
- Hammers, Stephen G. - 10 views
- Lobherr, John R - 14 views