Dennis, Brian M.
Address: 10500 Heritage Blvd. Suite 200, San Antonio, TX 78216
Lawyer Firm: Lang Law Firm P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Consumer Law (Construction, Insurance, Deceptive Trade Practices), Personal Injury, Labor Law|
Brian was born in Dallas Texas in 1978, but was raised in rural Williamson County through high school; graduating from Taylor High School in 1997. Brian attended the University of Texas and Texas State University (formerly known as Southwest Texas State University). He graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from SWT in 2002. Brian then attended St. Mary’s University School of Law on scholarship and graduated in 2006, near the top of his class. Brian was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2006, and is licensed to practice law in all the State Courts in Texas, as well as the United States District Courts in the Southern and Western Districts of Texas.
Brian’s work experience includes a devotion to litigation/trial work. Brian started his career defending doctors and hospitals in medical malpractice claims and lawsuits for one of the largest insurance defense firms in San Antonio at the time. Brian then shifted to defending drivers on behalf of their insurance companies. Brian has handled over 1,000 car accident cases over the past 7 years on behalf of both large and small insurance companies; including claims involving catastrophic injuries and death. Many of his cases involved damage models in excess of $250,000; including multiple successful jury trials where the amount in controversy was near $500,000. Brian has first chair trial experience and has proven successful results in mediation. Given his background, he is a seasoned litigator that really understands how to navigate the insurance minefield.
While the vast majority of Brian’s experience is in the personal injury arena, he has also advised and assisted clients with matters regarding real estate, construction defects, products liability, general negligence, nuisance, defamation, slander, libel, contract disputes, will and estates, debt collection, consumer protection (including DTPA) and employment.
On a personal level, Brian is happily married to Lindsay Dennis (a San Antonio native, who brought him here as fast as she could). They have two wonderful children, Preston and Taylor. The Dennis family currently lives, worships and plays in and around Boerne and Kendall County in their spare time.
Other lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Trevino, David J. - 0 views
- Torres, Natasha Ann - 10 views
- Olivarez, Matthew Joseph - 4 views
- Wickern, Alyssa Paige - 4 views
- Rodriguez, David - 6 views
- Bassler, Thomas G. - 1 views
- Groce, Erin L. - 8 views
- Serna, Cesar R. - 3 views
- Cevallos, Mark A. - 4 views
- Cowan, Robert C. Jr. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Dossmann, Lisa - 8 views
- Bettis, R. Craig - 9 views
- Graham, Cody Ryan - 17 views
- Barrera Morales, Marissa - 9 views
- Dilley, David E. - 8 views
- Skemp, Andrew - 9 views
- Kurth, Edward L. - 10 views
- Laubach, Dawn M. - 8 views
- Torres, Natasha Ann - 10 views
- McKenney Gillette, Meagan - 11 views
Most rated lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- McInnis, Gavin H. - 0 votes
- Cowan, Robert C. Jr. - 0 votes
- Fletcher, Melissa Morales - 0 votes
- Bailey, Johnathan M. - 0 votes
- Trevino, David J. - 0 votes
- Bassler Harter, Sarah - 0 votes
- Morales, Lawrence II - 0 votes
- Shipman, Charles W. - 0 votes
- Dossmann, Lisa - 0 votes
- Daniels, Timothy J. - 0 votes