DeSantis, Jonathan Z.
Address: 1818 Market Street Suite 3600, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Lawyer Firm: Berger Montague
|Areas of Practice||Whistleblowers, Qui Tam & False Claims Act|
Jonathan Z. DeSantis is an associate in Berger Montague’s Philadelphia office and practices in the firm’s Whistleblowers, Qui Tam & False Claims Act group, which has collectively recovered more than $3 billion for federal and state governments, as well as over $500 million for the firm’s whistleblower clients. Mr. DeSantis represents whistleblowers in litigation across the county and also actively assists in investigating and evaluating potential whistleblower claims before a lawsuit is filed.
Mr. DeSantis received a B.A. in Criminal Justice from Temple University. While at Temple, Mr. DeSantis served as Student Body Vice President and as president of his fraternity, in addition to receiving several awards for excellence in leadership. He graduated magna cum laude from Stetson University College of Law. During law school, Mr. DeSantis earned book awards for receiving the top grade in several classes and served as a senior associate on the Stetson Law Review. Mr. DeSantis also interned for the Atlantic Center for Capital Representation, a Philadelphia-based non-profit that provides support to attorneys representing capital defendants.
Prior to joining Berger Montague, Mr. DeSantis clerked for the Honorable Susan C. Bucklew of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and then worked as a commercial litigation associate in a large corporate defense firm.
Mr. DeSantis is admitted to practice in state courts in Pennsylvania and Florida, in addition to the United States District Courts for the Northern District of Florida, Middle District of Florida, and Southern District of Florida.
Other lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Fantini, Michael T. - 4 views
- Gordon, Ruthanne - 10 views
- Stewart, Clair M. Esq. - 3 views
- Washington, Tamika N. Esq. - 4 views
- Wallin, Michaela - 2 views
- Deutsch, Lawrence - 3 views
- Linkmeyer, Gene M. - 3 views
- Harris, Jermaine - 5 views
- Lasky, Todd - 7 views
- Black, Christina M. - 16 views
Popular lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Prosmushkin, Greg - 14 views
- Lichtman, Jeffrey S. - 10 views
- Keller, Larry M. - 10 views
- Axelrod, Barbara R. - 10 views
- Zavodnick, Ryan - 16 views
- Nease, Erin - 84 views
- Nuneviller, Christopher - 14 views
- Epstein, Roger M. - 13 views
- Paul, Russell D. - 11 views
- Simons, Daniel - 10 views