DeWitt, Daniel K.
Address: 900 Fifth Third Center 111 Lyon St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Lawyer Firm: Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
Fax: 616 752-2500
|Areas of Practice||Environmental Law, Cleanup Law, Regulatory Compliance and Auditing, Sustainability and Climate Group, Greenhouse Gas/Carbon Regulation|
Dan DeWitt specializes in a wide range of environmental matters, with a special emphasis on hazardous waste regulatory issues, climate change and environmental compliance auditing. Dan currently leads the Firm’s Sustainability and Climate Group.
He is a guest lecturer at Center for Sustainability at Aquinas College on climate and sustainability.
He is a frequent lecturer and author on environmental topics for the Michigan Chamber of Commerce, Michigan Bar Association, Air and Waste Management Association, Michigan Chemical Council and local real estate periodicals.
He co-authored three articles concerning the redevelopment of contaminated property in the national journal, Wiley Environmental Law Update, as well as chapter on administrative law and hazardous waste in the Michigan Environmental Law Deskbook. He is also a frequent author on environmental topics for the Michigan Manufacturer’s Association and local periodicals.
Other lawyers in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Bernard, Andrea J. - 2 views
- Lohr, James H. - 2 views
- Zagaroli, Carly A. - 0 views
- Hansen, Shane B. - 1 views
- Bylenga, Dan - 1 views
- Meurlin, Craig N. - 9 views
- Knaus, Janet P. - 8 views
- Szymanski, Richard W. - 5 views
- Phillips, Danyale M. - 4 views
- Skidmore, David L.J.M. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Turrell, Ford J. H. - 8 views
- Wassink, Mark J. - 9 views
- Bardelli, Edward J. - 9 views
- Predko, Christopher J. - 7 views
- Shunta, Dustin H. - 7 views
- Lennon, Brian P - 13 views
- Kalim, Warda Ashraf - 20 views
- Collins, Catherine S. - 14 views
- Stemple, Justin W. - 21 views
- Hubbard, Scott D. - 7 views