Dietz, Michael S.
Address: 30 3rd Street SE, Rochester, MN 55904
Lawyer Firm: Dunlap & Seeger, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Business Law, Bankruptcy Law, Community & Government, Creditors Remedies, Acquiring, Selling and Forming Businesses, Creditor’s Rights|
Mike’s practice focuses primarily on business law; acquiring, selling and forming businesses, and creditor’s rights. He also represents individuals in connection with shareholder disputes and structuring the relationships between business owners. And he frequently represents non-profit corporations.
Mr. Dietz serves as legal advisor and counselor to clients engaged in a wide variety of activities from manufacturing to genetic licensing and from cooperatives and banks to minor league baseball. He has substantial experience in the formation and restructuring of corporations, limited liability companies, and other business entities. In addition, Mike assists clients with cooperative projects between businesses, including joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Mike has a degree in accounting which serves his business clients well in their planning and transactions. He was editor of the North Dakota Law Review and a judicial law clerk for the United States Bankruptcy Court. He was appointed as a bankruptcy trustee by the United States Department of Justice in 1991 and remains a trustee at the present time.
In addition, he is a board member of the Olmsted Medical Center and has been involved in the Greater Rochester Area University Center.
Other lawyers in Rochester, New York
- Cressman, Sarah - 4 views
- Braun, Tom R. - 8 views
- Lapoff, Cindy Odell - 3 views
- Young, D. Scott - 4 views
- Pieper, Lindsey - 26 views
- Dibble, Gerald W. - 4 views
- Case, Deborah A - 1 views
- Boyce, Sheldon W. Jr. - 5 views
- Urena, Regina - 3 views
- Ward, Robert T. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Rochester, New York
- Dolan, Eric M. - 18 views
- Finseth, Paul A. - 8 views
- Bersani, Kenneth - 13 views
- DiRaddo, Raymond S. - 8 views
- Fetterly, Karen M. - 11 views
- Randisi, Andrew R. Esq., MBA - 28 views
- Whalen, Sherri L - 8 views
- Nier, George J. - 9 views
- Schueler, Ken D. - 8 views
- Volkmar, William P. - 19 views