Address: 6830 S. Rainbow Blvd. Ste. 200, Las Vegas, NV 89118
Lawyer Firm: Dimopoulos Injury Law
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Wrongful Death|
Steve Dimopoulos is a personal injury and wrongful death attorney who prides himself in winning difficult cases. Dimopoulos has recovered millions on behalf of clients in Nevada, Florida, and Michigan, the three states in which he is licensed. That said, Dimopoulos is quick to point out that "Potential clients should not be overly impress with large settlements figures. It can be more difficult to recover $1,000 in a disputed liability case then it is to recover $1 million in a clear liability case in which the client’s injuries are severe."
Dimopoulos has built his practice by producing results in such difficult liability cases. In particular, Dimopoulos enjoys consulting with clients on cases other firms have turned down. Dimopoulos views the challenge of winning such cases as an opportunity to impress his clients. Dimopoulos cites a recent 2015 settlement as an example:
A motorcycle rider sustained life-changing injuries after an SUV crashed into his motorcycle, breaking both of his legs. Witnesses gave accounts favorable to the SUV driver and the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department cited the motorcycle rider at fault. Dimopoulos accepted the motorcycle rider’s case after another firm turned him away. Dimopoulos recovered the maximum compensation possible under the SUV driver’s liability policy. Dimopoulos also recovered every possible dollar under the motorcycle rider’s UIM (under-insured-motorist) coverage. Both claims settled for a confidential amount.
Dimopoulos was drawn to the field of law by his passion for outside-the-box thinking. In another case Dimopoulos successfully argued the act of entering an automobile constitutes "use of a motor vehicle" such that his injured client was entitled to compensation under an automobile med pay policy. Such policies generally provide compensation only in car accident situations.
Dimopoulos began practicing law in Nevada in 2012. Notably, Dimopoulos was admitted after scoring in the 99th percentile (top-one-percent nationally) on the multistate bar exam. Dimopoulos opened his own firm in early 2015. Prominently displayed upon Dimopoulos’ new building at 215 and Rainbow is his firm’s logo-a crest enveloped Spartan armed with spear and shield. The Spartan is symbolic of strength and Dimopoulos’ Greek background. Imprinted upon the shield are traditional scales representing justice and the legal profession.
Although his firm is rapidly growing Dimopoulos insists he will not allow volume to compromise the quality of his clients’ representation:
"I am confident my office is the fastest growing personal injury practice in Nevada; however, I promise my current and prospective clients that we will not become another high-volume-cookie-cutter-firm."
There is no charge for a consultation with Dimopoulos and he guarantees his clients will pay no attorney fees unless he wins their case.
*Past results do not guarantee, warrant, or predict future outcomes. You may have to pay the other side’s attorney’s fees and costs in the event of a loss.
Other lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Kolber, Ann E. Esq. - 10 views
- Hood, Joshua M. - 5 views
- Giannotti, David A. - 1 views
- Zucker, Carol Davis - 8 views
- Burnett, Gary B - 7 views
- Barrett, Whitney - 2 views
- Keller, Edwin A. Jr. - 4 views
- Schneringer, John - 4 views
- Steadman, Brian K. - 5 views
- Florence, Jody M. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Goldstein, Steven M. - 7 views
- Melendrez, Martin I. - 15 views
- Zucker, Carol Davis - 8 views
- Gage, Ivy - 10 views
- Ellison, Elizabeth - 8 views
- Hollingworth, Steven E. - 10 views
- Brouwers, Marcus John - 62 views
- Beeson, Audrey J. - 8 views
- Karacsonyi, Esq., Josef M. - 9 views
- Works, Kendelee Leascher - 12 views
Most rated lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Escobar, Christy Brad - 0 votes
- Karacsonyi, Esq., Natalie E. - 0 votes
- Florence, Jody M. - 0 votes
- Engleman, Richard - 0 votes
- Taruc, Justin Ramos - 0 votes
- Lindemuth, Kayleigh E. - 0 votes
- Abrams, Jennifer V. - 0 votes
- Dolson, Esq., Sabrina M. - 0 votes
- Terry, R. Todd - 0 votes
- Straus, David Alexander - 0 votes