Dinn, Irwin J.
Address: 5910 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 200, Cleveland, OH 44124
Lawyer Firm: Dinn, Hochman & Potter, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||Business and Entrepreneurial Law, Estate Planning and Wealth Succession, Estate Administration, Probate, Charitable Gifts, Tax Consequences|
Irwin J. Dinn has over 40 years of practice experience in assisting individuals and families with sensitive, as well as sophisticated, issues related to estate planning and planning for family business succession.
Irwin also deals with intra-family issues associated with long term illness, disability and aging. More than half of his practice is now devoted to these areas and the probate and taxation of estates and trusts.
Historically, Irwin has been heavily involved with real estate leasing, development, financing, general business planning, risk management and self-insured litigation defense. Irwin is a founding member of Dinn, Hochman & Potter.
Other lawyers in Cleveland, Ohio
- Rabin, Julie E. - 5 views
- Lauer, Amanda D. - 8 views
- Weiser, Larry A. (Retired) - 0 views
- Hurst, John Phillip - 3 views
- Koehler, James F. - 1 views
- Williams, Ed - 0 views
- Papp, Edward D. - 2 views
- Foley, Dianne V. - 3 views
- Archer, John P. - 2 views
- Cuthbertson, Patricia Casey - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Cleveland, Ohio
- Nagorney, Frank P. - 12 views
- Groza, Jon W. - 13 views
- Garson, Stuart I. - 12 views
- Kingsbury, Dorothea J. - 114 views
- Beistel, Peggy S. - 9 views
- Venizelos, Constantine P. - 13 views
- Roth, Lisa J. - 10 views
- Boles, Edgar - 15 views
- Cowden, Gerald W. - 15 views
- Malone, Sean P. - 9 views